Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403424 times)

Offline gabainc

• View Profile
Re: ALPHA MINER - 1.5 GB unlimited threads... better HPM Win64 Miner!
« Reply #431 on: November 10, 2013, 02:27:49 am »
Great job! but now this pool seems to be paying out just as much as the other pool..  definitely not 2 times like i mentioned before... :-[

Did the other pool get a faster miner?  Because I am paying out at the theoretical average value per hash -3% so perhaps the other pool was having a lucky streak and their variance gave higher yields?   Can others provide feedback?  Am I calculating the PPS wrong?

Anyone?  What is the experience with the other pools like?

I was making just above 3pts in 1 hour with the other pools and now i'm making under 3pts with yours and that was timed form the last payment at8:27 to 9:27 mybalance was 2.59363
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:29:58 am by gabainc »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #430 on: November 10, 2013, 02:22:53 am »
I am still doing manual payouts every couple of hours... after I get the updated client released I will re-enable automatic payouts with some testing.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline mmx888

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 10, 2013, 02:20:17 am »
Great job! but now this pool seems to be paying out just as much as the other pool..  definitely not 2 times like i mentioned before... :-[

Did the other pool get a faster miner?  Because I am paying out at the theoretical average value per hash -3% so perhaps the other pool was having a lucky streak and their variance gave higher yields?   Can others provide feedback?  Am I calculating the PPS wrong?

why?? can't payout ?
my balance is 2.XXX

Offline testz

« Reply #428 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:53 am »
@bytemaster: Can you modify your miner for support solo mining with a wallet? It's gives big advantages to the network.

Eventually... but at the rate difficulty is going up solo will not be a happening thing even with my faster miner.

My solo mining experience show that usually it's gives more profit, but I can't mine PTS solo because a limitation of Windows version which also not reliable enough. 

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #427 on: November 10, 2013, 02:14:13 am »

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #426 on: November 10, 2013, 02:11:45 am »
@bytemaster: Can you modify your miner for support solo mining with a wallet? It's gives big advantages to the network.

Eventually... but at the rate difficulty is going up solo will not be a happening thing even with my faster miner.

Offline testz

« Reply #425 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:13 am »

Offline testz

« Reply #424 on: November 10, 2013, 02:09:06 am »
Fixed the 1000 node limit, currently sitting at 1130 and counting...

10% CPU usage... we are good to go.

Great!!!

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #423 on: November 10, 2013, 02:07:31 am »
Fixed the 1000 node limit, currently sitting at 1130 and counting...

10% CPU usage... we are good to go.

Offline testz

« Reply #422 on: November 10, 2013, 01:58:39 am »
Pool down?

Yep.. we hit 1000 again, I will have a new node up at 162.243.54.126 in about 5 minutes.

This node will be also for 1000 connections?

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #421 on: November 10, 2013, 01:57:42 am »
Pool down?

Yep.. we hit 1000 again, I will have a new node up at 162.243.54.126 in about 5 minutes. 

Offline rando

• View Profile
« Reply #420 on: November 10, 2013, 01:56:52 am »
Payout is a bit lower than expected. But I guess the question is, are you ending up with 3%? Because if you are and are paying out 97% than it's as advertised at least. Though 3% is pretty high by comparison to other coin pools outside of PTS.

Just worry about that multicore client for now!  :)

@ninelives, yeah, that would be interesting to hear.

Offline testz

« Reply #419 on: November 10, 2013, 01:55:54 am »
Pool down?
Edit: Back again  :)

Offline NineLives

• View Profile
    • BITCOIN TALK PROFILE
« Reply #418 on: November 10, 2013, 01:55:17 am »
I will complete 24hrs with this pool and switch all my servers to the other and report back if that helps? I'm also curious.
Keyhotee / BTSX:  Merah    PTS:  PskEDN4AeWc1trW4zV7DGGTQi3y5LeVhFR 

BTC Mining Hardware IN STOCK NOW:  http://www.mininghardware.co.uk

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #417 on: November 10, 2013, 01:50:03 am »