Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403400 times)

Offline Winslow Strong

• View Profile
Re: ALPHA MINER - 1.5 GB unlimited threads... better HPM Win64 Miner!
« Reply #536 on: November 10, 2013, 02:53:01 pm »
All of my unpaid (and paid) balances were wiped clean upon transition, even though I'm not sticking multiple miners on the same address anymore.  Is this the same for everyone?

I migrated the database and have a backup of the state it was when I shut down.  I will make you whole if you provide me your pub key.

My keys are:

PmVZs1USG118ZgKXuU8B1BksREnWQo51wV
PibbN2giGpTknHs69sASMYx9nQEigr6rnZ
PdSwC95sNLKbU6sfmKPjAUupW2PN6wuj9K
PsM1bEahvcaZXPVPkiKpGff7WCFuV99cwQ
PZxEwjqxCmDXNu9w4oaWzBawrAG8cq72Tx
Pffub5THF4C4n6KxSxyRTfNutWEvrEAdfE
PmVZs1USG118ZgKXuU8B1BksREnWQo51wV

Sorry for so many, I just had to switch to a unique for each miner, as it seemed like it might be a cause of balance-zeroing.

Edit: Scratch that.  My balances have caught up.  The only thing that was lost was ~4.3 PTS from
PqeAtiLS8KWJZaR4ALit9FP3yMmRKvvoAN
seemingly due to multiple miners on that address (the issue prior to and having nothing to do with the migration and fork)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:59:02 pm by Winslow Strong »
PgmorTEHxRm5H8PHmN5fjni4ZZ2cGFDDCa

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #535 on: November 10, 2013, 02:49:53 pm »
I am going to set the fee to 0% for the next week to compensate everyone for downtime and bugs.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #534 on: November 10, 2013, 02:47:18 pm »
All of my unpaid (and paid) balances were wiped clean upon transition, even though I'm not sticking multiple miners on the same address anymore.  Is this the same for everyone?

I migrated the database and have a backup of the state it was when I shut down.  I will make you whole if you provide me your pub key.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Winslow Strong

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: November 10, 2013, 02:45:30 pm »
PgmorTEHxRm5H8PHmN5fjni4ZZ2cGFDDCa

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #532 on: November 10, 2013, 02:40:10 pm »
Hard forking like this is pretty messed up considering it gives a huge advantage to the initial miners, like magnitudes worth. This is wrong. If anything the fork should be a brand new blockchain.

early bird gets worm

At the rate we were going 50% of the money supply would have been mined out in the first 2 weeks...  not only is this bad for late comers, it was bad for Invictus because our mining strategy was based upon a longer mining window.  Perhaps that is selfish, but Invictus is ultimately the one providing backing to ProtoShares.     THe chain was operating outside of spec, this is a bug fix.

Ah gotcha.  well thats alright with me.  I'm just excited to be part of a new "type" of coin all the different altcoins have some potential but ultimately I dont see them being better than the original of that "type" of coin.  so the introduction of SHA512 to the mix is cool to me, and then can't wait for the bitshare...merger, changeover, w/e you wanna call it.  I think thats supposed to be in Jan of 2014?

BitShares will come as soon as we can, but we are not going to rush it because there is too much on the line.   Keyhotee ID launches Jan 01.  BitShares beta will probably be closer to march unless I can get some good devs to join the team!  The point of ProtoShares was to bootstram the community and give everyone an interest in the success of BitShares :)

I understand ya.  I mean it's kind of in the name....proto-share = prototype-share = prototype to bitshare.  Ill need to do more looking up on the keyhotee ID though I'm not familiar with that.  Guessing it's another SHA512 coin?
PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN
Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/protoshare www.reddit.com/r/memorycoin

Offline rambo

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: November 10, 2013, 02:38:17 pm »

NEW POOL SERVER:   192.241.150.158

./pool_miner 192.241.150.158  YOURKEY

For those who skim and didn't catch my earlier post.
after pool upgrade,will switch back to iland.net?????
PTS:PiGpn2feczAyyzQiBCNrd7aMCTMmWFqGqg
MMC:MBJdzcauFmMTeB7JMsrsJeR9vKDQENuoBC
PPC:PQPZRkbYnPsPPQDFT9ahEvdpBM7BpSYBkS

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #530 on: November 10, 2013, 02:36:37 pm »
NEW pool got many rejects

My home machine, which is mining on the pool, has had 0 rejects on the new server.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #529 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:59 pm »
Hard forking like this is pretty messed up considering it gives a huge advantage to the initial miners, like magnitudes worth. This is wrong. If anything the fork should be a brand new blockchain.

early bird gets worm

At the rate we were going 50% of the money supply would have been mined out in the first 2 weeks...  not only is this bad for late comers, it was bad for Invictus because our mining strategy was based upon a longer mining window.  Perhaps that is selfish, but Invictus is ultimately the one providing backing to ProtoShares.     THe chain was operating outside of spec, this is a bug fix.

Ah gotcha.  well thats alright with me.  I'm just excited to be part of a new "type" of coin all the different altcoins have some potential but ultimately I dont see them being better than the original of that "type" of coin.  so the introduction of SHA512 to the mix is cool to me, and then can't wait for the bitshare...merger, changeover, w/e you wanna call it.  I think thats supposed to be in Jan of 2014?

BitShares will come as soon as we can, but we are not going to rush it because there is too much on the line.   Keyhotee ID launches Jan 01.  BitShares beta will probably be closer to march unless I can get some good devs to join the team!  The point of ProtoShares was to bootstram the community and give everyone an interest in the success of BitShares :)

Offline xxrforone

• View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 10, 2013, 02:34:22 pm »

NEW POOL SERVER:   192.241.150.158

./pool_miner 192.241.150.158  YOURKEY

For those who skim and didn't catch my earlier post.

NEW pool got many rejects

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 10, 2013, 02:32:01 pm »

early bird gets worm

PTS: Pu4ahefp2nMXeQw2cxome8g6V9B4faLx81 BTC: 1NcZg4xF9zSCNUpVanfwfMJY7kqAXtdrbu MMC: MWsdbnkdZRPNEQru1YeeATZTGmqhuSYFoN

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #526 on: November 10, 2013, 02:24:23 pm »

early bird gets worm

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #525 on: November 10, 2013, 02:19:04 pm »

early bird gets worm

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #524 on: November 10, 2013, 02:18:33 pm »

Actually, this fork is designed to slow the block production rate to give late comers more opportunity and to prevent early miners from running away with it all with 30 second blocks!

Offline RejectKid

• View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 10, 2013, 02:17:22 pm »
valid: 87  invalid: 48  balance: 3.18845  paid: 0

When will I get paid?

I believe its at 5PTS

Offline bitbully

• View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 10, 2013, 02:17:08 pm »