Author Topic: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool  (Read 403329 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: Coyote Miner | PPS Mining Pool
« Reply #1406 on: November 19, 2013, 11:54:48 pm »
I get this on OS X Mavericks when trying to execute your binary:

Code: [Select]
./coyote_miner
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: __ZNKSt8__detail20_Prime_rehash_policy11_M_next_bktEm
  Referenced from: /Users/ali/Downloads/./coyote_miner
  Expected in: /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: __ZNKSt8__detail20_Prime_rehash_policy11_M_next_bktEm

Trace/BPT trap: 5

You need to download and install http://the-iland.net/static/downloads/opt.tar.gz and decompress it to /

This thread is now closed.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Ali

• View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: November 19, 2013, 09:59:01 pm »
I get this on OS X Mavericks when trying to execute your binary:

Code: [Select]
./coyote_miner
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: __ZNKSt8__detail20_Prime_rehash_policy11_M_next_bktEm

dyld: Symbol not found: __ZNKSt8__detail20_Prime_rehash_policy11_M_next_bktEm

Trace/BPT trap: 5

Offline craggietx

• View Profile
    • Final Drive Parts
« Reply #1404 on: November 18, 2013, 05:24:23 pm »
Bytemaster.   my most recent payment was at 09:56 UTC today to address PhfcTjtCvfTrFkmVwa9VcaqTyCigPu8Gmp for .535178

Can you tell how many more transactions are still pending given this information?   

This is serving as an interesting datapoint on propogation delay IMHO.

Thanks again for the payout!

Offline Silfax

• View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: November 18, 2013, 12:04:09 pm »
Pretty certain I received mine as well. Thanks bytemaster!

Offline yago

• View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: November 18, 2013, 11:07:59 am »
FYI - I have still not received my final transaction, so there are still network propagation delays of epic proportions.    Anyone who has received a payout please post so that we can all feel better about these shares in limbo...

Received mine yesterday, thanks for your work!
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1401 on: November 18, 2013, 01:57:18 am »
FYI - I have still not received my final transaction, so there are still network propagation delays of epic proportions.    Anyone who has received a payout please post so that we can all feel better about these shares in limbo...
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1400 on: November 17, 2013, 07:41:38 pm »
The slow confirmation times appear to be the result of one or more miners having adopted a policy of refusing to include more than one transaction per block.  See here:

http://btsblock.com/chain/ProtoShares

Ypool (the largest pool) appears to be one the bad actors.  If you compare block numbers from their stats page to the blockchain explorer, it looks like all of ypool's blocks are only including 1 transaction at most.

Thus, everyone trying to send PTS through the network is having to wait until someone else (such as the beeeeer pool) find a block, at which point a bunch of transactions finally get included in a block.

Why would they refuse transactions?

I hadn't realized this was going on, but was noticing that most of my transactions took 2-4 blocks before getting confirmed, even though I paid the fees.  At least now I know why that was happening.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1399 on: November 17, 2013, 05:54:24 pm »
I have slowly been receiving the transactions.   The first one came right before my thank you response.    I have gotten 8 different payments since (17 total addresses).   So I'd guess we are about half way through the payout propogation.   

Bytemaster.   I just got payment on PfkBrBCfnS5N7pVoCR6fR4YPcjnLQjMUEq    Maybe that will help you see where we are.

Thanks again

Thanks for the update.  I have not received my own payment yet (the last one) so things are still propagating.   

Offline craggietx

• View Profile
    • Final Drive Parts
« Reply #1398 on: November 17, 2013, 04:43:32 pm »
I have slowly been receiving the transactions.   The first one came right before my thank you response.    I have gotten 8 different payments since (17 total addresses).   So I'd guess we are about half way through the payout propogation.   

Bytemaster.   I just got payment on PfkBrBCfnS5N7pVoCR6fR4YPcjnLQjMUEq    Maybe that will help you see where we are.

Thanks again

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1397 on: November 17, 2013, 08:19:08 am »
I have not received payment for 24 houк work. My wallet PqCyB8BTGzWRcnPuA5vCByddGU8hnBwrtj
What happened?

Long propagation delay... I have not received my payout from the wallet either and I made sure to do mine last.     The payments were made from a chain of transactions which and there are about 1000 addresses that received payments.  I would estimate that it will take about 1000 blocks to propagate.   Do not worry, the transactions are floating around out there. 

I need to update the client to use sendtomany :)

Offline Yoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: November 17, 2013, 07:31:50 am »

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1395 on: November 17, 2013, 07:18:58 am »
I have just paid out over 550 PTS that was on the balance sheet of the alpha pool at the time I shut it down.   To the best of my knowledge all funds have been paid.   It might take these transactions a while to propagate through the network because they all build on top of one another.    Any other losses or missing PTS will have to considered part of the alpha testing and I am truly sorry for the bugs.    Please understand that I have paid out more than I earned on this pool in an attempt to make everyone whole.

Some of you may have been paid twice, consider it your lucky day.   

Thanks for helping me test my pool!

I sent a transaction to myself as the last trx and have not yet received it.   It is taking the network longer than I expected to process these transactions so please be patient and I will let you know when I have received my final transaction.

I am starting to get concerned that my transactions are stuck in limbo... has anyone received their payout? 

Offline craggietx

• View Profile
    • Final Drive Parts
« Reply #1394 on: November 17, 2013, 06:49:17 am »
bytemaster.   this is a smart move on your part and it is MUCH appreciated.   

I can imagine that it took a while to sort through the carnage and of course you have other things that are pressing.... or sleep!

Thank you.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1393 on: November 17, 2013, 05:37:41 am »
I have just paid out over 550 PTS that was on the balance sheet of the alpha pool at the time I shut it down.   To the best of my knowledge all funds have been paid.   It might take these transactions a while to propagate through the network because they all build on top of one another.    Any other losses or missing PTS will have to considered part of the alpha testing and I am truly sorry for the bugs.    Please understand that I have paid out more than I earned on this pool in an attempt to make everyone whole.

I sent a transaction to myself as the last trx and have not yet received it.   It is taking the network longer than I expected to process these transactions so please be patient and I will let you know when I have received my final transaction.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #1392 on: November 17, 2013, 04:33:25 am »