Author Topic: Can someone make an ELI5 video for converting bitassets to fiat?  (Read 2100 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
thank you very much mate..I will use this for now.. +5% +5% +5%

Although I would expect a professional video from the blockpay team how the merchant can use blockpay and convert to fiat.b

a connection to Uphold API would be pretty cool via the wallet.

1click conversion bitusd > open.btc
1click open.btc to dollar card uphold

No Uphold API necessary.  The blocktrades bridge withdrawal functionality already has the ability to go straight from bitUSD to external BTC.  As things currently stand, you would have to paste the Uphold BTC address in the dialog box (along with specifying how much bitUSD you want to send).  But if there was some sort of address book in the wallet where you could save your Uphold BTC address, then you could just select Uphold from the list of recipient addresses to send BTC to, and voila!

exactly, it's about ease of use. you can do it now, for sure,  it's just more complicated

Offline tbone

• View Profile
  • BitShares: tbone2

Although I would expect a professional video from the blockpay team how the merchant can use blockpay and convert to fiat.b

No Uphold API necessary.  The blocktrades bridge withdrawal functionality already has the ability to go straight from bitUSD to external BTC.  As things currently stand, you would have to paste the Uphold BTC address in the dialog box (along with specifying how much bitUSD you want to send).  But if there was some sort of address book in the wallet where you could save your Uphold BTC address, then you could just select Uphold from the list of recipient addresses to send BTC to, and voila!

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Although I would expect a professional video from the blockpay team how the merchant can use blockpay and convert to fiat.

Looking forward to that day..That would be amazing..

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Although I would expect a professional video from the blockpay team how the merchant can use blockpay and convert to fiat.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Can someone please do that? The shorter the better..Basically I was thinking a video that shows the following:

1) how to install Blockpay
2) How to use blockpay to accept bitassets
3) How to transfer from blockpay to external exchange (I would use bitstamp or kraken or ccedk)
4) Show them that they can sell their bitassets for btc and how btc is converted to fiat

I know that all this info is available in different videos but I would like 1 video showing the whole process to a merchant that has never used btc how he can accept biteur,bitusd and convert to usd and eur via blockpay and an external exchange.