Author Topic: How To Create Your Own Digital Currency! Get Paid!!!  (Read 12747 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline jae208

• View Profile
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
OP, what are you selling here? Bump no, dump yes.
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
I've followed and bragged on them at my Meetups, but have not seen much activity. Concept coins with purpose and real world value are essential for greater adoption of crytocurrencies. CureCoin, SolarCoin, etc.. IMHO, "Proof of Valuable Work" vs busy work(POW)  is bound to have promise.

Personally I think variants of Proof of Stake are much more promising.  There isn't much valuable computer work that's difficult to do but trivial to verify, with infinite decentralized work availability, which is the essential combination required for POW systems.

True, trusted oracles, metrics, etc...are needed,  verification is the challenge and otherwise costly and ripe with friction.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I've followed and bragged on them at my Meetups, but have not seen much activity. Concept coins with purpose and real world value are essential for greater adoption of crytocurrencies. CureCoin, SolarCoin, etc.. IMHO, "Proof of Valuable Work" vs busy work(POW)  is bound to have promise.

Personally I think variants of Proof of Stake are much more promising.  There isn't much valuable computer work that's difficult to do but trivial to verify, with infinite decentralized work availability, which is the essential combination required for POW systems.

Offline unimercio

• View Profile
What ever happened to curecoin? Seems like it was just bs. They were planned to launch last year but still nothing yet.

Yes I'm still curious about them. I believe that they got way ahead of themselves thinking that they could do the work much quicker then it would actually take. It seems like they are still working on it but the project will die out soon if they don't get something going - too bad for all the investors who put in multiple BTC.

Offline bitshirehashaway

• View Profile
What ever happened to curecoin? Seems like it was just bs. They were planned to launch last year but still nothing yet.

Yes I'm still curious about them. I believe that they got way ahead of themselves thinking that they could do the work much quicker then it would actually take. It seems like they are still working on it but the project will die out soon if they don't get something going - too bad for all the investors who put in multiple BTC.