Author Topic: [Witness Proposal] openledger-dc  (Read 11208 times)

Offline ivandev

• View Profile
Howdy!
My name is Ivan, i’m dev behind the OpenLedger project.
Wanted to introduce infrastructure, we’ve made already:

EU location:
- 2 frontend servers, working as entry points, but binded between eachother via round-robin algo. It excludes situations, when D(DOS) attacks are starting on one of them (within a reasonable scales).
- 4 backend servers, working with graphene nodes (from 2 to 6 on each server are running constantly). Also, there is dynamic balancing, depending on processing loads.

CN location:
- 1 server for frontend
- 1 server for backend

Specifications of EU servers:
Intel Xeon E5-1650 v3 Hexa-Core
128gb ddr4 ecc RAM.
1 Gbit/s bandwidth

For now, we’re going to present EU witness node, support its performance and continue network development.

@xeroc, we really understand importance of supporting testnet also, so during weekends we've started testnet witness. Made also at account openledger-dc. Could u please vote for this also, for checking its performance?

@alt, thanks. Account is already upgraded. We're going to launch feeds asap, need to understand this correct.

@sahkan, for users, mostly, these servers look like union, with the only, but stable entry point, having significant resistance. Everything automatized behind the frontend.

Thanks everyone for supporting. We really hope for your voting for witness account: openledger-dc

Will be glad to provide details and response on any questions.
Best Regards, Ivan
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 07:53:37 am by ivandev »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Can I make the request that your dev teams first setup a witness node on the testnet and have it running there for a few weeks so they know what they are dealing with?

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
Those servers are running, most clients is connecting to their api nodes.

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
That is great! I believe the platform needs a strong pool of witnesses both standby and active.

I would be interested in seeing the witness proposal from your technical team on how exactly do you plan to deploy the 8 servers? Are you talking about running nodes on each one of them?

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
that's the way, welcome join the wintess
but I'm afraid your account is not upgrade to witness correct.
just need confirm:
1. can you make sure your witness node is already stand by?
2.are  you ready to provide the feed price?

Sorry I promised the team to present tonight, they will get all done tomorrow from what I understood
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
that's the way, welcome join the wintess
but I'm afraid your account is not upgrade to witness correct.
just need confirm:
1. can you make sure your witness node is already stand by?
2.are  you ready to provide the feed price?

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
Allow me to introduce to you all my OpenLedger team offering to support the BitShares network and using my initial account openledger-dc as the account for future settlement

We’re the OpenLedger tech team and we have 8 dedicated servers designed for supporting BitShares & OpenLedger ecosystem. Our system has DDOS protection, distributed between different geo locations and totally built according to security and resistance requirements of modern cryptoworld. More than that we have been working already for more than 2 years and have obtained significant experience and achieved some great uptime result.

Our proposal is to make our group of servers a reliable witness for making BitShares network stronger, more stable and secure.

The income from witness activity is planned to be used for further network distribution among the Asia and South-East regions.

Yours sincerely on behalf of the OpenLedger team

Ronny Boesing
CEO
OpenLedger ApS

Please vote for the openledger-dc witness node!
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015