Author Topic: Is the referral link broken?  (Read 1656 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
thank you guys...so what is the conclusion? how should I write exactly the ref link in my case to work? @ccedk ? any opinion on that? @xeroc and @svk and @fav can you guys run your tests with your ref links and see what works so we are all on the same page?

Offline svk

That is partially true, ref links are not sent directly to the server via the URL though, the query parameter is captured and stored client-side in localstorage. It is then sent to the faucet in the xhr request.
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Not sure it should work written like that, you should put the ?r=x at the very end of the URL.
The reflink has to be *before* the #. Otherwise, it won't be sent to the server or interpreted as query string.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Not sure it should work written like that, you should put the ?r=x at the very end of the URL.

ref links used to work like this, but anyways: better ask openledger, maybe they broke something

Offline svk

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I know that a couple of people recently have registered via bitshares.gr and they should have been registered under my name and I see they haven't.
I have done a test myself as well and it seems that the referral doesn't work anymore?
https://bitshares.openledger.info/?r=mf-tzo#/create-account

Did I miss something?