Author Topic: Stop the dilution  (Read 2648 times)

Offline paliboy

BitShares has a fixed supply of 3,5 billion tokens. There will be no more tokens issued. There's no creating of more supply like you're claiming.

How many of these 3.5 billion are in circulation still?

There is over one billion BTS in reserve, see http://cryptofresh.com/reserve

Offline Vanhooser

• View Profile
This official Vigrx Plus site has a fixed supply of 3,5 billion tokens. There will be no more tokens issued. There's no of more supply like you're claiming.

How many of these 3.5 billion are in circulation still?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 09:07:26 am by Vanhooser »

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
A small amount of inflation is good.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Quoting a bowl of petunias - "Oh no, not again!"
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
BitShares has a fixed supply of 3,5 billion tokens. There will be no more tokens issued. There's no creating of more supply like you're claiming.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Bitshares was supposed to be the antithesis to the dollar but over time has taken on much of the same mechanisms of the fiats that it wanted to replace.
You do understand the difference between BTS and bitUSD?
Do you complain the same way when Bitcoin prints $1,800,000 every day?

Offline jbutta2k13

• View Profile
I have been one of the earliest followers of bitshares back from the days of keyotee and PTS. I have watched people come and go from Stan and his man Dan to several other very notable players. I am voicing my opinion after being a long time investor and observation get similarities between bitshares dilution and QE and the constant destruction of wealth. I honest can't take watching it amymore without saying something.

Bitshares has been injecting money supply just like QE from the "you name it" central banks. This is where the similarity ends. QE was initially done as a remedy to dollar shortages  worldwide. So why is bitshares injecting and printing money since there is not a liquidity problem? QE has continues at the expense of everyone and we are seeing the identify wealth destruction occur in bitshares? Who in there right mind was to be a long term investor when they know there wealth is purposely being destroyed?

Stop creating more supply. The only people that benefit from said system are the individuals that benefit from money printing.

Bitshares was supposed to be the antithesis to the dollar but over time has taken on much of the same mechanisms of the fiats that it wanted to replace.
I as well as many other will not invest more capital when the continuing theme is to devalue each and every bitshare. Printing money does not create value and you are kidding yourself and others if you think it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk