Author Topic: Balance can be seen in 0.9.3c and in Bitshares 2.0 - cannot access in 2.0  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Kobalt13

• View Profile
Hello everyone,

I have been with bitshares a while, but have fallen behind on keeping up with the newest blockchains and wallets and everything.

When I open the old wallet (0.9.3c) I see I have a balance, but I cannot register my account on the blockchain and of course it does not connect to anything. When I check my account on Bitshares 2.0 it shows I have a balance greater than shown in the old wallet.

I have exported my keys (json) and imported in to Bitshares 2.0 online, (I made a new account for this) but it keeps telling me that wallet has already been imported. Now I know I still have the Bitshares, at least in the old wallet, because when I lookup my account on Bitshares 2.0 (same as my username) I see the balance there. I cannot log in to that account, Kobalt13, on Bitshares 2.0 but it logs in fine on 0.9.3c.  I am definitely using the same password for both attempts.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? I am trying to download the legacy blockchain now and do my wallet export again. Nothing else has seemed to help.

Thank you in advance!