Author Topic: light wallet connectivity issues  (Read 1582 times)

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
@fav @iHashFury @sahkan Thank you guys! These api worked fine!

I am not a tech guy so I don't know much about these things but:

1) The light wallet GUI should show all these api available. I see around 6-7 ones that the last couple of days didn't work for me..

2) Maybe these apis should have a credit score next to them so we know which one best to chose

3) if apis that don't work anymore or do not work properly maybe should be removed

Anything else you may think of that will make the life of non tech people more easy...

The other day I was talking to a friend of mine who opened after 3 years of me talking to her about bitshares a bitshares account and she was complaining how slow this is and keeps loading all the time and didn't know if her transaction went though etc etc..Now I assume that she may was connected to an api that had issues at the time (I assume openledger one since she used the web wallet)..The first impression of bitshares was really bad for her and she decided never to use this again..We should not lose these people that many are no tech people at all coming from steemit..

Offline sahkan

• View Profile
    • BitShares DEX
You can also add my latest build:
wss://dexnode.net/ws

iHashFury

altcap.io (web wallet)

and

wss://altcap.io/ws (api server)

is also available

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
i am using the latest light wallet in windows and the last couple of days I am experiencing serious connectivity issues..I reload about 20 times and maybe i am lucky to connect do a trade..if i then close the client and reopen then that's it..it never connects..This reminds me the good old days of bts1 ...Can someone please have a look? Am i the only one experiencing this?