Author Topic: [Steemit] Account exceeded maximum allowed bandwidth per vesting share.  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I can't make any type of transaction it seems. I just want to withdraw funds, but cant also upvote or post.

Im a little frustrated as this is going for some days. The very purpose of a blockchain is to be able to move funds to wherever I want, whenever I want but that doesn't seem to be the case with Steem, smh.

I've waited like I saw some ppl say on a few threads, still the same.

Anyone knows a way around this?
Try now.

You need some VESTS in your account to be able to transact

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

It seems those work as fees? Why cant steem tokens be used to pay for that instead? I'm not into steem technicals didnt read on it

And thank you @Bhuz
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bhuz

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bhuz
I can't make any type of transaction it seems. I just want to withdraw funds, but cant also upvote or post.

Im a little frustrated as this is going for some days. The very purpose of a blockchain is to be able to move funds to wherever I want, whenever I want but that doesn't seem to be the case with Steem, smh.

Try now.

You need some VESTS in your account to be able to transact

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads