Author Topic: Pool payouts with zero fees causing BTER deposit issues  (Read 2539 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
They lost my 1 BTC deposit yesterday, because the deposit address suddenly changed while I was refreshing the page waiting for the deposit to appear.

I contacted them via QQ, and they rectified the situation. You will not hear much back from support, however they seem to eventually take care of your problems.

I do NOT recommend miners depositing directly to a BTER address. That's way too many transactions to keep track of. Some of which probably got lost along the way.

I will try resolve this via QQ, apparently this is their english QQ support: QQ2795309276

Its not so hard for me to keep track of mining transfers to BTER, I just look on the blockchain that my BTER balance + traded history = blockchain total received on the wallet.

Right now I have a missing balance of 2100 MMC and its just accumulating as if every other deposits just gets ignored completely.

Right now my

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Strange shit going on with bter deposits.

When I refresh page it shows deposit history of certain deposits that I am still waiting to clear then I refresh again and it shows a different history.

Same happens when I refresh page to view current account balance, this is seriously fked up.

How can I get in touch with these people, Ive tried emailing both admin and support email but never get any reply.

Offline belltown

• View Profile
I don't think it's pools not adding transaction fee. Yesterday I've send 393 MMC to bter and included 0.001 MMC transaction fee. It took more then 12 hrs to appear on my account. The transaction had plenty of confirmations, but deposit still didn't show up on my account for a long time.
How I've earned 0.088 BTC for making few forum posts on LetsTalkBitcoin - https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6684

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
As the topic states, seems now BTER mmc deposits is taking forever to clear due to pools not adding a single fee to payouts.

Can pools really be this hardup, the fees is minimal, just add a fee because these transfer delays is rediculous now.

Not sure when this exactly started or if its due to the new zero fee changes but it sure as hell isn't helping.