Author Topic: Is it possible to incorporate TradingView charting inside BitShares ?  (Read 2671 times)

Offline btswolf

Is there a need for a ReactJS developer? I have been using React for about two years now as a web app developer. Is there any kind of structure/coordination in terms of development?
Of course there is need!
Do you have some references to show in public?

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
Is there a need for a ReactJS developer? I have been using React for about two years now as a web app developer. Is there any kind of structure/coordination in terms of development?

Offline Thom

I've seen TradingView myself and I know traders like it.

However, unless the TrVw code cannot be "shut down" by TrVw Inc. we can't use it as that could disable our charts on the DEX.

It depends on the license that TrVw requires. If there is a subscription cost and it's low makes sense to use it (provided we have full control and they can't shut us down should we miss a subscription payment).

Autonomy is the key. If we tie our wagon to the TradingView charts is our autonomy (i.e. chart functionality) limited by it?

As for contacting "the devs", there is no staff of devs here. The one you would want to contact about this is @svk who is tied up on another project for the next few months. Svk pretty much coded the whole wallet using ReactJS.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline FiFtHeLeMeNt

• View Profile
Hey guys,
The current charting platform inside Bitshares is a bit crude.
Serious traders will never use such a novice charting platform and if Bitshares is to succeed, it has to improve on this front.
If I am not mistaken Tradingview provides some free charting libraries. isnt it possible to incorporate Tradingview inside Bitshares ?
Almost all good exchanges use Tradingview charting software and it is very good.

Here is the Tradingview free charting library :
https://www.tradingview.com/HTML5-stock-forex-bitcoin-charting-library/

How can I contact devs regarding this matter ?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:08:22 pm by FiFtHeLeMeNt »