Author Topic: how can I import to bitshares 2.0 from .9.3c  (Read 2744 times)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
in 0.9.3c wallet:

click settings -> console, then type:

Code: [Select]
wallet_export_keys 'C:\Users\[your user name]\Desktop\keys.json'
replacing [your user name] with the user name on your computer, and press enter. This should save your correct JSON file which you can use to import the bitshares into 2.0. Let me know how that goes.

Offline tooncesthedrivingcat

• View Profile
I found the option to use a .json now it tells me :Please use a BTS 1.0 wallet_export_keys file instead" I then tried to import private key and I used an account that had a low balance and it seemed to work but it says I have no balance at all, I thought I had 23 bitshares on it. Did I now lose that accounts balance?

• View Profile
I found the option to use a .json now it tells me :Please use a BTS 1.0 wallet_export_keys file instead"
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 06:12:33 pm by tooncesthedrivingcat »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
in the import form .. there is a drop down! you can chose between *.bin, wif, and 0.9.3 import

• View Profile
The Bitshares 2.0 site does not have an import that will accept .json it will only accep .bin file.
 Also
 I see an import from Brainkey is the Brainkey the same as the private key I dumped from .9.3c?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 03:55:32 pm by tooncesthedrivingcat »

• View Profile
how can I import to Bitshares 2.0 from .9.3c? I go to bitshares.openledger.info and I do not see a import from bitshares .9.3c option anywhere?