Author Topic: Wallet Password rules  (Read 1710 times)

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
So glad to hear that! Let me know if you need help getting the funds into BTS 2.0

Offline johngeocaching

• View Profile
Thanks again fluxer555,   I remembered the password.    I had only used it once before I see in my transaction log.   One has to be careful with the buy and hold philosophy sometimes.    What I don't like is the fact when creating a backup it gives you the sense that the password is backed up, however that is not the case.

Offline fluxer555

• View Profile
I thought I forgot my password too. It was different than all my usual passwords at the time (because I wanted to be sure it was protected!). I meditated for 14 hours and it came to me in a way that is hard for me to explain.

Try to put yourself back into the mindset of where you were two years ago. Think about what kind of things you were into, what was going on at the time, the personal relationships that you had, etc.. Then delegate the remembering part to your brain. If you try to force your brain to remember then you're only getting in its way. The gentle pressure of intention, combined with persistence and patience.

If you're like me, you've entered this dozens of times before. Sit and look at the password screen, with the same intention as you had every time you unlocked it before. If your work space is different than it used to be, imagine yourself in your old space. Once your fingers start moving in the correct pattern, your fingers might remember first and carry you to the answer.

This was just how it was for me. I hope this helps you too.

Offline johngeocaching

• View Profile
 I cannot remember by wallet password.

Can you please supply the password rules, as the standard password I would use do not work.   But rules or requirements, is there a minimum character requirement, is a capital letter required, which characters are not allowed  etc etc.   Do you have password rejections if the password is not deemed strong enough?

In addition is there a way to recover a password

Thank you in advance