Author Topic: Help with Withdrawal - OPEN.BTC and OPEN.INCNT  (Read 5382 times)

Offline jasonchappell

• View Profile
Hello. Thank you for your replies.

My transaction is there but it seems stuck in the OpenLedger wallet.

I am asking support to transfer this amount for me to my Bittrex wallet which is INCENT.

What did I do wrong? I believe I tried to both transfer (my main amount) and withdrawl (a test amount) my OPEN.INCENT into my INCENT address at Bittrex but none of these amounts made it to my Bittrex account.

What is the proper method for withdrawing OPEN.INCENT to a INCENT address outside of OpenLedger? Do I need to convert it to INCENT first?

I appreciate your time.

Kind regards,

Jason Chappell

Offline nmywn

• View Profile
OPEN is a prefix for Openledger's assets (not all of them), but it's hidden in GUI  to make it newbie friendly and avoid confusion. So OPEN.BTC  = BTC backed by Openledger.

Make your check
Step 1:
http://cryptofresh.com/u/your_account_name_here

If you see your withdrawals there:
Search for "your" bitcoin adress on blockchain.info

If you can't find your transaction there - It's mean that your withdrawal was not processed: write to Openledger's support
If you find your transaction there:
If unconfirmed - you can only wait ( BTC sucks)
if confirmed - write to bitrex support

Offline CastAway33

• View Profile
I'm not certain about INCNT, but perhaps I can help with BTC withdraw.

+ Go to the top tab "DEPOSIT/WITHDRAW"

+ Select Transfer Service "Openledger (OPEN.X)"

+ Make sure "GATEWAY" is highlighted (not "FIAT")

+ Please select the coin you would like to deposit, choose BTC

+ To the right of the previous step, you will see 2 tabs. DEPOSIT and WITHDRAW. Choose WITHDRAW

+ A button will appear, press it "WITHDRAW NOW"

Offline jasonchappell

• View Profile
Hello,

I recently deposited BTC into Openledger through the (OPEN X) Gateway and I have been using the BitShares app on WIndows. Everything went good, I purchased INCNT with Openledger and Cadastrals which were exchanged back to BTC when I was done. I wanted to withdraw my BTC then and my INCNT to another exchange, Bittrex.

I couldn't find INCNT or BTC to withdraw, only OPEN.BTC and OPEN.INCNT so I was confused. I heard you could withdraw straight to BTC and INCNT addresses with OPEN.INCNT and OPEN.BTC so I tried that.

It's been over 24 hours and I haven't received any BTC or INCNT in my other account. I tried transferring BTS from Openledger to Bittrex and that worked in under an hour.

Can you please help me? Did I make a mistake and can no longer get my BTC or INCNT? Can I now withdraw OPEN.BTC or OPEN.INCT direct to BTC and INCNT addresses outside of Openledger? Next time, should I sell all for BTS tokens and then transfer this to Bittrex to exchange it for normal BTC and INCNT?

Your help and your time is really appreciated and I hope you have a good day.

Kind regards,

Jason Chappell