Author Topic: How to purchase BitShares?  (Read 2943 times)

Offline yorijori

• View Profile
I feel you. I had a same moment. Hopefully, by this time, everything was solved. However, if not, I strongly recommend you to watch sample videos on YouTube. I am sure you can figure out how to put money on your BTCaccount

Offline uros18

• View Profile
  • BitShares: uros18
There is also another route requiring basic knowledge of Bitshares Light Wallet functionality.

Buy BTC,ETH, Dash... with credit card where ever you can/like.
Download Bitshares light wallet
Register account, make backups.
Send those tokens you bought to your account on Bitshares DEX, using deposit BTC,ETH,Dash.. feature.
Sell those BTC,ETH,Dash... for BTS on Bitshares built in Exchange.

When you sell it, you'll have BTS on your Bitshares account.

Thanks for the answer. Which exchanges have lowest fees?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Uphold.com bitcoin > shapeshift bts

Offline Geneko

• View Profile
There is also another route requiring basic knowledge of Bitshares Light Wallet functionality.

Buy BTC,ETH, Dash... with credit card where ever you can/like.
Download Bitshares light wallet
Register account, make backups.
Send those tokens you bought to your account on Bitshares DEX, using deposit BTC,ETH,Dash.. feature.
Sell those BTC,ETH,Dash... for BTS on Bitshares built in Exchange.

When you sell it, you'll have BTS on your Bitshares account.

Offline killzone

• View Profile
I've been in for a while, so possibly things have changed. My route was bank wire to Kraken, then bought BTC, then sent that to Poloniex and bought BTS. If you want to use credit card, you could buy BTC from coinbase and transfer that to Poloniex. But coinbase often doesn't have the best price's or fees.

There is also Openledger I think, but I haven't tried it. I'm sure someone else can elaborate on that path.

Good luck, these markets are more volitile than most are ready for. Be prepared for 50% knifes at any time in the Alt coin markets.

Offline uros18

• View Profile
  • BitShares: uros18
Hi guys, Im new to this cryptocurrency world so it's really confusing to figure out all by myself. :-\

Is there any instructions how to purchase/deposit bitshares with my credit card? I don't have other  cryptocurrencies so I just wanna buy bithares with money from my bank.