Author Topic: need help restoring old Wallet from PTS days  (Read 1968 times)

Offline benredicfyfazan

• View Profile

Offline Shaun2307

• View Profile
Would also like to know how you imported your .dat file, I can't figure it out

Offline CryptoCuck

• View Profile
How were you able to import a .DAT extension. I am running the 0.9.3c client and it only is allowing for JSON.

Offline mrbildo

• View Profile
It's ridiculous how broken this process is. Can't help, in the same boat for a long time now myself.

Offline Eli.traminsky

• View Profile
Hello,
So I found my old PTS wallet and followed most of the documentation I could find online.
Couple things.. I imported my wallet.dat file using the old 0.9.3c client and saw my balance and then proceeded to export the JSON file with seed along with creating a new account. I see my balance but the client isn't syncing the blockchain (says below 60% support threshold)
Then when I proceed to restore my json wallet with the NEW client version 2, I import it and see my balance (which is diff now, is this because of VOTE/DNS stake?) But when I click import it says "this wallet has already been imported" then nothing...
So my question is how do I claim my balance on the new blockchain either with a new account or the one created on 0.9.3c. I tried to pay a small fee to get my account registered on 0.9.3c but again nothing is synchronized.
Any help is much appreciated! I'll tip in PTS? It's not much but I want to explore the tech.