Author Topic: MFhWZJFwPgmGtFcATEcXYkbng5sZqzeYtn  (Read 2985 times)

Offline SlyWax

• View Profile
And to reply to the original question :
The address is Bter one, and they send all the MMC you deposit on their exchange to this address ( and they make 1000 MMC stacks for easier transaction when you withdraw ).
So this amount represent the coin of everybody's account on Bter.
No need to worry ;)

As for information purpose, we should make a sticky post which point to MemoryCoin.org and other info site, because people seems to be lost here !

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Shhh! You'll frighten him away...

You know, to join the Masons, all you ever had to do was go find them and help out for a bit...then everyone just went off and did their own things...

MMC is kinda the same, except we're a bunch of internet forum trolls and geeks...

I mean, DwarfPool.com ?

I'm gonna have so much fun marketing that, just not sure whether to go D&D, Shadowrun, or Tolkien...
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline robonix

• View Profile
    • Auto Hackeate, Reprogramando el sustrato vital
funny how everyone that trashes MemoryCoin on this forum is a Newbie 1 - 10 posts then we never here from them again...I'm just saying

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
MMC is a charity.  Why don't you help out?  If you were in 3 different internet forums looking for MMC, did you leave posts in any to market the coin?

Miners shouldn't care about price.  Miners should be trading for services from other MMC members, not selling at exchanges.  If there aren't enough services, pick up a shovel and build one :)

I'm starting at the beginning with a project management and start-up service.  Right now, we're working on MMCPOST:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2407.0
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2406.0

Part of it is just to figure out the best way for MMC members to propose / fund / promote community projects in general, another part is to allow MMC members to exchange services with each other.  Users will be able to post & browse services offered or wanted by other members.  User ratings, support, etc should move the more popular ideas to the top where they could move on to further development. 

We could use some more hands, so here's what I'll do:

I like the name of this company: http://rocketmade.com/

I've moved 6,000 MMC here: MMCBanksQK1XvR197SjSk5wPSrCMUnf4kS

To show it's a community effort, that will serve as a retainer to hire a miner as an MMC sponsor for RocketMade for the MMCPOST project. 

The miner should collaborate with project managers, contact supplier for availability and pricing, contact relevant MMC charities and sponsors to identify possible volunteer or training support roles, and perform account transfers for supplier.  Miner may charge up to 10% service fee on transfers.  MMCBANK shall only transfer to miner addresses which show a history of new block rewards for the duration of the project. 

Community may vote to show support for this proposal by sending 1 MMC Satoshi to:
MAXBANKNnrgjypcoc5Rp71Zw1ub6V5wyin

If you want us to build more, market the community.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Hello jworm,
It makes sense that the exchanges are adding coins according to how many people are going to trade it.
They make assumptions about that figure from the number of people talking about this coin and number of articles about it.
MemoryCoin (or any other coin for that matter) can't really compete with Doge on that one.
The exchanges hardly care about the algo we're using or the charities we give. All they care about is what would bring more volume.

We're working on convincing them that MMC should bring a large volume but first they need to see more media coverage about the coin and that's what we're trying to achieve.
There will be a lot of blogs and crypto coin news sites that will publish our press release and other articles, it just takes time (we're on queue on quite a few).

Also, if you have any suggestions, feel free to let me know and I promise to follow up on them.

As for voting - you are right! Most of the shareholders aren't voting, and that's a shame... Especially since it's so easy to vote now with the new wallet.

Feel free to follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC2 so you can see our nagging to exchanges which will hopefully bear fruits eventually.
Just a little patience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErvgV4P6Fzc

Offline hdzw

• View Profile
complain from another miner: The price is sinking down sadly day by day and I didn't see the efficient efforts from the paid CXO officers. Please stop bleeding from miners.

Offline jworm

• View Profile
Can someone explain why this address has 37.4% of all MemoryCoins?  I've read it was a bter.com address and someone also said it was Freetrade's.  If it is bter.com's, does this mean they are buying up all(most) memorycoins on their own exchange with their own bitcoins/dollars/CNY? The address MFhWZJFwPgmGtFcATEcXYkbng5sZqzeYtn is not a miner on either mmcpool.com or mmc.1gh.com but their balance keeps growing nearly 1000 mmc per block.

The officers need to get us on another exchange...yesterday. 42coin,EAC, etc had seemingly no issues getting on www.cryptsy.com or coinedup.com.  Even shit coins; Moon and Meow got on coinedup.com within days of their release.

What are our paid officers doing to promote this coin? 62 readers on reddit.com?  There are 28000+ dogecoin readers on reddit.  This coin can be more effectively mined on a computer without a GPU than a scrypt coin which seems to be most new dogecoin miners (cpu based).  Why are we not recruiting these users?

Why do I have to search 3+ different forums for news? Can we just all post to one?

My address is MVom7AAXi6AdKkCa5mnbVY5UjcxrsGAPXY and I have been mining(unsuccessfully) before the first pool was born. I'm now in the top 100(all mining) because I think this coin is worth the effort, but I'm starting to question our direction. 

Anyone who is not voting needs to vote, it will get current officers in gear, and challengers motivated.