Author Topic: Should BTS DEX buy into the EOS ICO?  (Read 4048 times)

Offline Bond007

Offline R

• View Profile
Given a BSIP explaining the intentions behind buying EOS, perhaps.. otherwise this just looks like gambling.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I discussed this with Dan Larimer in New York and he liked the idea as well. It would be another 'industry first'. Curently, I am still investigating how to implement such a 'buyin' .. i want it to be as efficient as possible with only low spread/fees involved. Not there yet :(

Great work xeroc!!

Offline jckj

• View Profile
 I hope eos wouldn't be the second keyhotee.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I discussed this with Dan Larimer in New York and he liked the idea as well. It would be another 'industry first'. Curently, I am still investigating how to implement such a 'buyin' .. i want it to be as efficient as possible with only low spread/fees involved. Not there yet :(

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Offline yellowecho

I'm definitely interested in this idea... especially if we could establish a bot or something to do proper dollar-cost averaging or a means to ensure investors get the best bang for their buck.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline llildur

• View Profile
I think it is a good idea  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Great idea.  EOS will have a DEX, possibly several.  Bitshares must have a migration plan and a valuable stake in EOS would surely help.  We want the Bitshares DEX in EOS to be the go to exchange eventually but we don't want to lose all that has been accomplished with the DEX so far.  There is the potential for first mover advantage within EOS to consider...fortunately there is some time to get organised.

Offline Pheonike

Do you guys think bitshares as a DEX participate in the EOS ICO? This could be done through the secondary market on the DEX. The committee  could buy EOS tokens. This way the platform as a whole can have stake in the EOS platform which can be used if/when ITS decides to migrate over.