Author Topic: [committee proposal] Vote for the BTS committee——witness.still!  (Read 2979 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline callmeluc

• View Profile
If you are from English community, you could just skip this part to the lower half.

经过慎重考虑,我决定竞选BitShares理事会。
如果相信我,请投票支持我:witness.still

我是梓岑@yoyow,BTS_自扯自淡,也是我。我的微博在这里:http://weibo.com/callmeluc

支持我的理由

忠诚和坚韧。从PTS时代开始,我已经在BTS社区默默耕耘了四年时间。自认为展示出来的最大优点,就是对BTS的忠诚和一股子韧劲。在BTS最低潮的时候我始终坚持,现在终于迎来崛起,我也仍将继续。​

团队。我最大的依仗,就是我们的团队。HelloBTS和YOYOW团队,都是在长熊中携手并肩,经历大浪淘沙最终建立起来的坚强班底,有足够的号召力,也有过硬的开发实力。我们将是推动BTS社区继续成长的中坚力量。

贡献。从早期翻译科普类文章,做一个布道者开始,我做了所有能够想到的帮助BTS生态的尝试。而最近YOYOW团队在BTS内盘ICO,终于成为最成功的一次尝试,可以说是给BTS引入了一个旗舰型应用。在未来,YOYOW团队仍将以各种方式回馈社区,共同建设BTS生态。

眼界和大局观。我早已不是当初那个与神教大战的自扯自淡。长久以来的社区治理过程中,我开始理解市场,也理解人性,所有跟我一起同行的伙伴,都可以看出四年来我的变化。我相信我的眼界和大局观,可以为BTS社区生态带来助益。

严格来说,这篇文不能算是竞选宣言,因为每次说到BTS,我都会免不了太过感性。如果支持我,请给我的理事会账号投上一票。一路走来,已经四年,从加入比特股之家担任编辑起,我翻译了大量的科普类文章,坚持到现在,貌似已经成了当年比特股之家天团中唯一仍在社区活跃的一个。唏嘘不已。

我自认并没有什么特殊的能力,仅有的一点优点,是认真、忠诚和坚韧。在BTS社区,我绝大多数时间都在做一个组织者,又或者是一个布道者的角色,比如BTS 1.0发布时创建了国内受托人联盟群,致力于早期的网络维护、技术支持,比如与社区伙伴共同创建了社区服务组BTSadvisor,同时作为负责人带领草根社区做了大量的推广尝试。再到后来坚持HelloBTS的运营,走到今天,即使YOYOW已经走上快速通道,我仍然在继续兼顾BTS的推广。

迷失的三年

自2014年BTS从0.34 CNY的高位坠落,我们经历了长达三年的熊市之旅。对始终坚守的BTSer而言,那是最黑暗最煎熬的三年,“迷失的三年”。我们经历了所有陷入低潮的组织会面临的一切,资金的流失、用户的流失,很多社区精英失意离开,再也没有回来。我带领社区服务组,做了我们能想到的、能做到的所有尝试,在那样的市场趋势下,在他人看来显得执拗而又幼稚得可笑。

失败了,但是我们并没有输掉

是的,我们失败了。试图以草根之力对抗市场趋势,不出意外的败下阵来,我们的努力几乎没有取得任何效果,服务组很快跟着市场一起不再活跃。但是,我们并没有输掉,大浪淘沙,在与趋势的对抗中,社区沉淀了最强大、最精干也是最值得信赖的社区班底和开发力量,巨蟹、白菜、Alt、小山、Abit、Ebit、阿强、necklace等等等等,BTS社区力量,已然成为务实的代名词。在这个逐利的市场里,我见多了有人来了又走,涨势的时候很多人自告奋勇,我清楚的知道,退潮的时候,很多人再次离开,只有经历过低潮期的坚守,才是真正值得信赖的队友。

一起找回遗失的三年

对BTSer而言,经历低潮的三年,也是遗失的三年。我们错过了比特币10倍涨幅,错过了瑞波100倍涨幅,错过了以太1000倍涨幅。但是,因为坚信BTS的真正价值所在,始终坚守。2016年11月5日,我提出一个论点,拥有区块链领域产品中最强悍的性能和最优秀的用户体验,BTS设计复杂、门槛很高,但是一旦进来,就会被深深吸引。BTS不会开倒车。

仿佛一夜之间,BTS突然崛起。厚积薄发,最直观的例子就是,BitCNY供应量突破500万,我们挣扎了三年,从500万到8000万的突破,只用了两个月。在一个正确的方向上,受过的委屈,都成了积累。

BTS还会有低潮,在什么时候,没人能够预计。但是能够预计的是,在下一次低潮的时候,我仍然在社区坚守,为走出低谷做所有能够做到的尝试。

如果相信我,请投票支持我:witness.still​​​​

If you are from English community, start from here:

After thoughtful consideration, I decided to run for committee member of BitShares.

I am callmeluc, known as BTS_自扯自淡 and YOYOW_梓岑. Check it here:http://weibo.com/callmeluc

Please vote for the committee ID witness.still, if you believe I can bring BitShares to the next level.

Why support me

Loyalty and Perseverance, Since PTS, I have been working for BitShares community for 4 years. At the time BTS was plummeting, I did not left. And when the market have been keeping sluggish for over 2 years, watching old friends left full of disappointment one by one, I stay still. promoting, managing, and answering questions about BitShares everyday, I was like the solitary watchman. I stayed, not because I‘m stupid or I have no other choice, because I believe in the blueprint we create and the world we want to build at the beginning, and because I know there has to be someone who persist from the begining to the end.

Our team. I am a team member of HelloBTS and co-founder of YOYOW. We have deep understandings on the development of BitShares and graphene toolkit, with the full supports from our team, I'm sure that me and my team will became the backbone of BitShares community in the future.

Contribution. Since 4 years ago, I have been translating BitShares articles to Chinese and have done lots of works on improving the eco system of BitShares community. We promised we will be always with the BTS community and yes we have been holding that. Our ICO on bts dex showed the whole market how powerful the BTS system is, and successfully attend for adding a great applications to BitShares. In future, the YOYOW team will continue helping to improve ecosystem for BitShares.

Visions. After 4 years of managing, I have been growing with the whole community. I built my own connections , and have much better understandings on market and human nature. I am sure with my connection and all my experiences, I can bring much more benefits to BitShares.

Most of the time I bave been an evangelist, like in BTS 1.0 I have created the delegates group dedicated on network maintenance, technical support etc. I created a community service group BTSadvisor, as the leader of the group I have made lots of attends on promotion. after that it is the HelloBTS. now event YOYOW is on fast track, I will still working on the promotion of BitShares.

The lost three years
Since 2014, the price of bts dropped over 90% and didn't recover for 3 years. For BTSer, it was the darkest time. The loss of users and many community elites frustrated to leave and never came back. I led the community service group and did what we can to promote BitShares.

Failed but we didn't lost
Yes, we failed not unexpectedly, fighting against the market. but we didn't lost, the community gathered trustworthy members and development team, like bitcrab, baicai, alt, xiaoshan, Abit,Ebit, a qiang, necklace. We have been accumulating little by little for 3years, and all of a sudden, the market was soar again. It takes us 3 years to make the supply of BitCNY breakthrough 5 million, but after that it only take two months to reach 80 million.

we are on the right path right now. But no one can predict when the market decline again, but when it happen and even so I will be STILL standing, doing whatever I can to do to serve the community.
that's why I like the word STILL so much. Anytime and anyhow, I will be STILL with BitShares.

Vote for me if you believe in me: witness.still
BTS_自扯自淡