Author Topic: BitShares Lost my eth  (Read 4656 times)

Offline caty6

Openledger has returned my funds thank you. It took almost 30 days for issue to be resolved. I was on their twitter on every post replying with my withdraw issue while hashtag #ETH #BTC #openledger.  You should see their post, they boast about having a fully fuctioning  plattform for trading all the while I know its not fully fuctional.

Offline stan_barrows

Same Problem here, sent a couple of days ago open.eth to my Coinbase wallet. No success so far.

Openledeger support ist not answering my ticket.

Any suggestions?

Offline caty6

Me too. I withdraw open.eth to my wallet before christmas. I sent email to support but have not recieved any worth mentioning reply from support. Im going for a month now still waiting :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline kusto19

• View Profile
joe1983 did you get your money?
I faced the same situation 14.08.2014 - with OPEN.ETH,
19.08.17 openledger support solved the issue and return  ETH.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 09:34:51 am by kusto19 »

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Indeed, https://etherscan.io/address/0x00829fb28d977aa3d5cdd9942faf61ebd16f4ffa does not show any matching transactions around that time.

If OpenLedger support claims that they sent the funds they should be able to prove that they did. I. e. they should come up with the tx id of their payout. If they don't it means they still owe you the money. IMO.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline joe1983

• View Profile
  • BitShares: joe1983
my bitshares account is:joe1983 , account id#269272 , my parity wallet eth address is :0x00829fb28d977Aa3D5CDD9942fAf61EbD16f4ffA    ,the transfer detail  In the attachment picture

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
If you want help you must provide more detail, otherwise everything we can say here is pure speculation.
Give us accounts, transaction IDs, ETH addresses and everything else that is required to pinpoint the problem.
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline joe1983

• View Profile

Offline joe1983

• View Profile
I have done the small amount test. it is no problem.     But I have not received my eth now,  The amount is 1.19

Offline the-red-hornet

• View Profile
Hi !

Did you do a test the withdrawal with a small amount of ETH?
During congestion, the transaction could take hours...not days !

TRH

Offline joe1983

• View Profile
I withdrawal eth from bitshares to my parity wallet 18 days ago, But I have not received eth yet.i email to OpenLedger Support Team. They answered:"Here is the main reason why. Until now, not all ETH transactions have reached the Ethereum blockchain, this means they were sent from OpenLedger (Openledger did withdrawal of your funds) but they are not showing on Ethereum. ‌We cannot predict the result for these transactions. If they will return back to OpenLedger we will be able to do refund, otherwise there is nothing we can do.

Does that mean i might lose my ETH? What should I do now? thanks very much