Author Topic: What failure examples of ICO token sale do you know?  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
Make the distribution method very difficult to understand. The more complicated the better.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
To make a successful ICO, just make sure that you don't have no working prototype of your product, no business plan, no roadmap, nothing besides a vague white paper, use a lot of pseudo-scientific terms from wikipedia, make up a coupled of meaningless terms on your own, use them often and lie a lot.

don't forget bitcointalk bounties

And BY NO MEANS should you communicate to the public outside of a poorly-oragnized slack channel.
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
To make a successful ICO, just make sure that you don't have no working prototype of your product, no business plan, no roadmap, nothing besides a vague white paper, use a lot of pseudo-scientific terms from wikipedia, make up a coupled of meaningless terms on your own, use them often and lie a lot.

don't forget bitcointalk bounties

Offline yvv

• View Profile
To make a successful ICO, just make sure that you don't have no working prototype of your product, no business plan, no roadmap, nothing besides a vague white paper, use a lot of pseudo-scientific terms from wikipedia, make up a couple of meaningless terms on your own, use them often and lie a lot.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 02:28:30 pm by yvv »

Offline kshilov

• View Profile
  • BitShares: IcoTalk
It's really interesting to see such a Hype on ICO market. But I think it would be really interesting for the community to discuss failure examples of token sale. When the goal wasn't achieved. What mistakes did happen during ICO preparation of such a project?

Please write your opinion in the comments. It's interesting for me, as we (as all other people on the planet right now, i think Smiley ) are going to make our own ICO soon, so we are in process of exploring this question.