Author Topic: openledger Lost my eth  (Read 3368 times)

Offline ccedk_pro

• OpenLedger. Blockchain powered. People driven.
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger DEX
I withdrawal eth from bitshares to my parity wallet 24days ago, But I have not received eth yet.

i email to OpenLedger Support Team. They answered:"Here is the main reason why. Until now, not all ETH transactions have reached the Ethereum blockchain, this means they were sent from OpenLedger (Openledger did withdrawal of your funds) but they are not showing on Ethereum. ‌We cannot predict the result for these transactions. If they will return back to OpenLedger we will be able to do refund, otherwise there is nothing we can do.

Does that mean i might lose my ETH? What should I do now? thanks very much

what is your ticket number?
OpenLedger - Truly decentralized crypto trading platform for novice and professional traders

Offline caty6

Thanks funds have been returned to my account after 30days :-X

Offline pila86

• View Profile
joe1983, have you received eth?

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Just made a withdrawal of OPEN.ETH with no problems. It went through almost immediately.

Offline caty6

I should've researched before I deposit funds...Also have a problem with withdrawing Ether to my wallet. Openledger just disgrace crypto trading by transactions that take months and sometimes they are not refunded in the end.

Offline joe1983

• View Profile
  • BitShares: joe1983
I withdrawal eth from bitshares to my parity wallet 24days ago, But I have not received eth yet.

i email to OpenLedger Support Team. They answered:"Here is the main reason why. Until now, not all ETH transactions have reached the Ethereum blockchain, this means they were sent from OpenLedger (Openledger did withdrawal of your funds) but they are not showing on Ethereum. ‌We cannot predict the result for these transactions. If they will return back to OpenLedger we will be able to do refund, otherwise there is nothing we can do.

Does that mean i might lose my ETH? What should I do now? thanks very much