Author Topic: How can we simplify the Withdraw/Deposit page?  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
As an aside to this, I think the exchange area should be overhauled. I have no problem trading on any of the big centralized exchanges, but I'm lost in the DEX. There is just something off about it and I can't quite explain what that is. Trading on Poloniex is done very well.

Offline yvv

• View Profile
Openledger can display whatever they want in their client, but official client should not make preference of one gateway over others, because any of them can go out of business any time. The way it is currently done is good, except it will be helpful to display a fee schedule for each gateway on deposit/withdrawal page or have a link.

Offline JonnyB

• View Profile
    • twitter.com/jonnybitcoin
To my eye there are too many options and selections to be made when depositing and withdrawing from the bithares dex.

I don't see the need for openledger to display gateways other than its own. It would greatly simplify things.

Gateways and Bridges are different operations but I don't see why they can't share the same GUI.
Specifically the blocktrades bridge GUI could serve as a gateway for openledger assets aswell.

The deposit/withdraw page could just be this:

Your thoughts?

I run the @bitshares twitter handle
twitter.com/bitshares