Author Topic: Questions about UIA and Becoming a Gateway  (Read 2199 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Hello Bitshares Community,

We have a few questions about our UIA and need some assistance!

First off, we are an online startup that uses an internal credit system and would like our UIA to be used instead of the credits that are currently being issued. Additionally, we have been researching becoming a Gateway for Bitshares and have a few questions regarding this topic. We would like to talk with someone about using our UIA and the best course of action for us.

1. Do our members need an open ledger account? Or Is there an easier way to issue our UIA to my members?
2. Is our best course of action then to become a gateway?
3. Are there any existing online services that dually function as a gateway?

We want to support Bitshares and help expand the ecosystem while increasing our profits and exposure. We have been eagerly following the Hero Campaign and know our website would help boost the momentum in the following year.

We appreciate any comments and suggestions!

You should ask this here also:

This is where many of the experts hang out.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BitSharesDEX
They love to discuss stuff like this.

or discord: http://smarturl.it/btsdiscord

or deep dive: https://steemit.com/bitshares/@ash/favtoken-bitshares-coaching

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

First off, we are an online startup that uses an internal credit system and would like our UIA to be used instead of the credits that are currently being issued. Additionally, we have been researching becoming a Gateway for Bitshares and have a few questions regarding this topic. We would like to talk with someone about using our UIA and the best course of action for us.

1. Do our members need an open ledger account? Or Is there an easier way to issue our UIA to my members?

We want to support Bitshares and help expand the ecosystem while increasing our profits and exposure. We have been eagerly following the Hero Campaign and know our website would help boost the momentum in the following year.

You should ask this here also:

This is where many of the experts hang out.
https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@BitSharesDEX
They love to discuss stuff like this.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lvnsc

• View Profile