Author Topic: Does bytemaster ever sleep?  (Read 4908 times)

Offline super3

• View Profile
No, he doesn't. Bytemaster go back to sleep.
Done this yet? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

CriticDAC. Get paid to receive complaints.

Offline boombastic

• View Profile
    • AngelShares Explorer
Keep up the good work Bytemaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://bitshares.dacplay.org/r/boombastic
Support My Witness: mr.agsexplorer
BTC: 1Bb6V1UStz45QMAamjaX8rDjsnQnBpHvE8

Offline heropzy

• View Profile
Good job, bytemaster.

Offline Giga

• Futurist & Endless Dreamer
    • View Profile
I've never seen a creator of a crypto as active with the community as Bytemaster, i do laud him for being active here and i disagree with critics who criticize his constant presence on tge forum, i actually think its a good thing and boosts confidence of Bitshares investors.

I'm glad Dan is keeping himself active here, and he's always answering questions and concerns. Unlike most creators or CEOs who are mostly "out of reach" and i hope it always stays that way  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
keep your spirits up bytemaster, those who understand what you're striving towards are backing you and invictus all the way....and not just for a profit

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
You have say what I want to say  :D
It's amazing how bytemaster is able to respond to pretty much every discussion on these boards, keep tabs on all of III's projects, develop Bitshares X AND run a business. 

My hat's off to you bytemaster, I don't know how you do it.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I cannot do it all and have been leaning heavily on Dan Notestein, Super3, Brian Page, Bo Shen, and others to handle their domains with minimal oversight.    I am honored to be working with some great and passionate people.   Eventually I hope Invictus the movement will be entirely decentralized and spawn 1000's of profitable businesses each operating without requiring my own oversight or control.   

Thanks for all of your support!  Posts like these really lift my spirits when it seems I am surrounded by a sea of critics complaining about delays or imperfections in our efforts.   

Great things ahead!
Thank you for your effort bytemaster and other  fellow co-workers. In every project are delays and imperfections. Complaining is easy, but the real work is not so easy and who of the critics really helps...
+1

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I think he is delivering the product of his life  8)

Keep going and take the critics as a chance to get even better... There is a chance in everything that looks negative.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Impressive work. Keep it up. Stay healthy. Spend some of the new funds on a yoga class everyday, if you are not already. Talk about something that pays dividends, it is an age-old and wise investment.

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
great stuff on the invictus.io site!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline valtr

• View Profile
I cannot do it all and have been leaning heavily on Dan Notestein, Super3, Brian Page, Bo Shen, and others to handle their domains with minimal oversight.    I am honored to be working with some great and passionate people.   Eventually I hope Invictus the movement will be entirely decentralized and spawn 1000's of profitable businesses each operating without requiring my own oversight or control.   

Thanks for all of your support!  Posts like these really lift my spirits when it seems I am surrounded by a sea of critics complaining about delays or imperfections in our efforts.   

Great things ahead!
Thank you for your effort bytemaster and other  fellow co-workers. In every project are delays and imperfections. Complaining is easy, but the real work is not so easy and who of the critics really helps...

Offline bytemaster

Great things ahead!
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Lol lol  I was wondering too. I think this question deserve a answer !!!  Maybe he manged to clone himself  :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 06:52:05 pm by oco101 »

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
I agree, hat's off to you Bytemaster :)
Protoshares: Pg5EhSZEXHFjdFUzpxJbm91UtA54iUuDvt
Bitmessage: BM-NBrGi2V3BZ8REnJM7FPxUjjkQp7V5D28