Author Topic: Bug with BitShares client - cannot switch away from new account  (Read 1248 times)

Offline xOR

• View Profile
So I have been managing 3 accounts in my BitShares client for quite a while. On the top right the currently active account would be shown, I could click there, switch to a different account and then this would be the relevant account for all further actions, also indicated by this account name being shown in the top right corner.

Today I added a 4th account (using the account model) and now I cannot switch away from this account. If I switch to any other account it says "The active account is now account2" as usual but the name shown in the top right is still account4, it doesn't change. Also wherever I go it's this account that is still active, e.g. if I go to the "Deposit/Withdraw" tab it will show "account4" in the field for "your account". When I am already on the "Account" tab and switch to a different account then I will see the balances of this account, however, if I switch to the "Send" tab it will again show account4 in the "from" field. If I then go back to the "Account" tab it will again show the balances of account4 there.

This means I cannot trade or deposit/withdraw using accounts 1-3. Also when I go to "Settings" and "Accounts" and click "Hide" for account4 nothing happens, I cannot hide it.

How do I get out of this so that I can access accounts 1-3 again?

Restarting the client doesn't help, the problem persists.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 02:34:51 pm by xOR »