Author Topic: Muse account not working  (Read 7291 times)

Offline larsonreever

• View Profile
    • windows 10 drivers update
 it seems OpenLedger are now up and running with the new Muse. until I'll be able try this out. Will get back to it then.

Offline wdfh

• View Profile
No I don't have it written down.
I have my password and can unlock my account, so didn't think it was an issue.

I don't understand why the key icon is not clickable? The irony is it seems I have lost my tokens by following Cob's advice and moving them off the Openledger exchange, where as if I had left them there they would still be in my possession.

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
WDFH: Do you have a copy (written down somewhere) of the keys of your old wallet? I hope you do because you don't need to copy/paste keys from the old wallet. Just write keys correctly  in your new wallet when claiming...

I wish you will succeed too!

Offline wdfh

• View Profile
Thank you so much oco101 and Cob! The claim was succesful and new wallet performs perfectly. I should have noticed this "how-to-install-new-muse-wallet-for-dummies"  :o manual by myself...  ::)

For me the only thing clickable on the permissions page is the 'remove' button, which I have not clicked obviously.

Surely this is not a platform issue? I am using Chrome browser on a Chromebook?

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
Thank you so much oco101 and Cob! The claim was succesful and new wallet performs perfectly. I should have noticed this "how-to-install-new-muse-wallet-for-dummies"  :o manual by myself...  ::)

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Private key has nothing to do with the Blochain being out of sync.
You need to click "SHOW" to see the private key look on the tutorial again you'll see, you should not click on private key as there is no link to click.

I'll get real simple for ya, since we clearly are not on the same page...

In the tutorial at: https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/new-muse-blockchain-web-wallet-ready-to-go

There is a screen shot headed by Once in Permissions, click the little key icon under Owner Permissions

In this screen shot there is a red circle drawn around the "key" icon. The suggestion is you click on it, I KNOW this because it says "click the little key icon".
Except its not clickable in my wallet, which is unlocked.

I know how to obtain a private key, have done it many times, but cannot click through on the icon, as stated in my previous post.

Ok I see....  On the right on the key icon do you see the account key? If yes you can click there too it should open the same thing as the key.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 04:21:30 pm by oco101 »

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
For me, it will be this evening at the earliest until I'll be able try this out. Will get back to it then.

Offline wdfh

• View Profile
You need to click "SHOW" to see the private key look on the tutorial again you'll see, you should not click on private key as there is no link to click.

I'll get real simple for ya, since we clearly are not on the same page...

In the tutorial at: https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/new-muse-blockchain-web-wallet-ready-to-go

There is a screen shot headed by Once in Permissions, click the little key icon under Owner Permissions

In this screen shot there is a red circle drawn around the "key" icon. The suggestion is you click on it, I KNOW this because it says "click the little key icon".
Except its not clickable in my wallet, which is unlocked.

I know how to obtain a private key, have done it many times, but cannot click through on the icon, as stated in my previous post.

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline wdfh

• View Profile
This is the old wallet you should import it to the new wallet. See this post here: https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/new-muse-blockchain-web-wallet-ready-to-go

The private key link does not work, is greyed out... I presume this is because the Blockchain is out of sync as this is not the case in the tutorial screen grabs. Account is unlocked.

Any suggestions?

Offline oco101

• View Profile
This is the old wallet you should import it to the new wallet. See this post here: https://steemit.com/muse/@cob/new-muse-blockchain-web-wallet-ready-to-go

Offline wdfh

• View Profile
I have the exact same issue... I was told to move my MUSE out of OpenLedger for the snapshot, or I would lose it.

I did this, now I cannot view it in the online wallet at all...and it seems OpenLedger are now up and running with the new Muse.

So what's happening with the wallet? Cob?

Offline arpepa

• View Profile
Hi,

I kept all my MUSE at wallet.muse.help at the time of the snapshot. After that I was able to log in to my MUSE account a couple of times with my balances showing correctly. Lately I've been able to log in but after that I've been given this announcement:  BLOCKCHAIN IS OUT OF SYNC, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL IT'S SYNCHRONIZED.. Naturally, balances are not showing.

What should I do and is it possible to claim new MUSE at the moment?

Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:26:41 am by arpepa »