Author Topic: New website and merchant list  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Methodise

I wouldn't mind an electric bike.

If only I had some precious bitAssets.
BTS: methodise

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Hi guys,

In view of the coming update of the new webiste I think it is essential that we have a tab with merchants accepting bitassets. Even the most crap coins have such a tab stating a couple of merchants.

http://www.bikelounge.gr , which is located in the biggest Mall in Athens, has been accepting bitassets for years now (although no one has ever bought anything with bitassets yet).

I am sure there are a couple of others throughout the world that accept bitassets and are not listed on bitshares.org

Another important point for merchant adoption is to make it stupid easy integration. Most coins have that and we don't after so many years.. smartcoin mobile wallet and blockpay were at a good point of development and then the whole fiasco happened so ...

We have been in the market way too many years now and it seems we are stuck in things that even the most crap coins seem to resolve..
Make something for merchant stupid easy integration and reliable and I will bring you a couple of the most popular hotels and a couple of the most popular bar restaurants of Athens to accept bitassets. Then I am sure that others will follow.

Maybe Ocash cards and @kenCode new mobile wallet will eventually come out at some point and this will also help.But we need more...We need merchant integration with a click of a button.