Author Topic: MMCBANK - Max's Mine Buys Mint MMC  (Read 3967 times)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Start small and develop as we reach limits for person-to-person trades, etc...but right now this is only community network charity - re-arranging coins, etc.

Network-wise, it improves holding of funds by miners and price growth.
You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere.

PWR UP: MAXVTEoYhDfWJjvkNm2ZmUhHpYbsPYuybg

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
The trade is 100 of your MMC for 102 of my MMC.

Exchange price won't matter.

But, yours have to be mined or taxed (i.e., Officer salaries) from new blocks.  And the premium is if your account is verified by myself, or another MMC member I've already verified / trust.  "Verified" is generic and could apply to any quality check - geographical location, govt ID, honors M.O.D. (MMC on Delivery), etc.

Casting a vote from your "source wallet" for mining / candidate address "registers" your wallet.  Processes like this will give user and network information to support cno/dna network research.

Offline seraphim

I know, but Max's offer isn't about buying for BTC
Meet you on STEEM

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
Huh?
He's trading MMC for MMC+2%  ;)

He wanted to sell at the .0005 range (whenever the exchange decides to hit that level) in the thousands... +2%

Offline seraphim

Huh?
He's trading MMC for MMC+2%  ;)
Meet you on STEEM

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Sure I got few K to sell you but not at current totally under valued market ;)

0.0005 + 2% and you got a deal. :)

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
I'd sell you mint at a 20% markup.

We have our first ask price :)

My bid price may change over time, or others could bid...we're doing price discovery for a new market.

If you register your mine by sending a Satoshi to:
MAXMinevK5EPyw2fditvrzosy9nCTR6pd1

Then anyone could see your mine on the blockchain.  You could publish a payout address linked to the mine address (here, or on a website). 

Anyone could agree to your price and bid by sending a vote to your mine and their payment address.  You'd probably re-evaluate price based on your trust in that new address (network history, known owner, etc)...their "seller rating."

I think we just built a public market exchange for trading "verified MMC account status"...meaning that a trusted member has checked your employee ID (govt ID) and expense report (utility bill)? 

Offline Delinquency

• View Profile
I'd sell you mint at a 20% markup.

Offline MaxPWR

• Sink 2UR Source
    • View Profile
    • Max's Power Plant
Anyone interested in an easy +2% on new coins?

I will trade my exchange-bought coins for your new coins (mined or Officer-paid) at a 2% premium.

Why? Well, I want you to vote for Max's Mine from your mining address to "register" it as a part of Max's Mining Union.  The Union will verify that your account is accepted by voting back, as discussed below.

This will provide network info to support price and network analysis about size of pools /  users / etc to support network analysis. 

Similar service models can be used to verify different address qualities or conditions.

I use Proof / Mint / Circulated as categories of wallet "conditions", like you'd use as conditions for real coins.  I use these to distinguish if KYC document is submitted / traceable.  But you could change that label to anything and still get the idea - trusted / blessed / shiny / etc.

(Note: Sorry, US members only)

Max's Mine will Buy:

100 Mint MMC from Miner Addresses for 102 Circulated MMC
100 Mint MMC from Candidate Addresses for 102 Circulated MMC

Max's Mine definitions:

Proof Coin:

New coins as first awarded to pool operators, solo miners, or Officer or Charity addresses.

Mint Coin:

New block coins distributed to community Miners, Deputies, or Managers with chain-of-custody verification to original block.  Quality is assigned based on network address and history.  Mint coins are "1-individual" away from Proof Coin, or have a traceable chain-of-custody if multiple individuals away.

Circulated Coin:
Coins in addresses without chain-of-custody verification to original block (e.g., exchange-bought coins), or addresses with coins of mixed quality.  Circulated coins have an unverified / untraceable chain-of-custody to original block.

Limitations:

Max's Mine requires identity (ID) and expense verification (utility bill) from sellers of Mint MMC.  Subject to funding availability.
Min Qty = 100 Mint MMC. 

Directions:

To register your mint mine, send 1 MMC Satoshi from your mining address to:

MAXMinevK5EPyw2fditvrzosy9nCTR6pd1

PM / post / email to confirm and send ID / expense report and payout address.

Payout address may receive Circulated condition coins, and should be separate from any mining address.  Mining addresses may have funds returned - do not deposit directly from a pool payout, only deposit from personal mining wallet.

Upon approval to community standards, Max's Mine will send 1 Satoshi each to verify mining address and payout address.  At any time after account acknowledgement, send Mint MMC (min qty or greater).  Payee address shall respond with Circulated or greater MMC to payout address.

Note: You may register (i.e., vote) without sending documentation, but would not be allowed to trade without verification of community trust.  Any funds received from an unverified address will be returned.  A registered unverified account will still provide mining data to support network analysis and may be eligible for other benefits.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:55:09 am by MaxPWR »