Author Topic: BitShares problems on exchanges - explanation?  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Digital Lucifer

• BitShares Maximalist & Venture Architect
    • View Profile
    • BitShares
  • BitShares: dls.cipher
  • GitHub: dls-cipher
BitShares trading have been recently suspended on Bittrex, and now Poloniex suspended their wallet, people deposits hanging in the air.

@bitshares tweeted that they are in contact with Polo in order to resolve the issues (https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/930005105511890945).

More info on this for us tech crowd?

I think as a community we deserve explanation, although I understand that the preliminary speculation might be sensitive.

Yes. Bitshares officially reached out Poloniex as stated on Twitter, Telegram, everywhere. As well known and proven fact, Poloniex is not answering to anyone, ever, and if I have to remind crowd:

Just few months ago, Poloniex locked and held 1 Milion Steem at the period when Steem was 1.50$ + without giving any answers or explanations, or proper technical reason (Steem Blockchain was working). 3 Months nobody was able to get answer about 1.5 Milion USD worth wallets.

We've done what we can, the rest is on Poloniex. Since the ball is in their court, if you wanna help Bitshares, better start asking Poloniex "Why".

Many thanks,

Luci
Milos (DL) Preocanin
Owner and manager of bitshares.org
Move Institute, Non-profit organization
RN: 2098555000
Murska Sobota, Slovenia.

Offline xkrajnan

BitShares trading have been recently suspended on Bittrex, and now Poloniex suspended their wallet, people deposits hanging in the air.

@bitshares tweeted that they are in contact with Polo in order to resolve the issues (https://twitter.com/bitshares/status/930005105511890945).

More info on this for us tech crowd?

I think as a community we deserve explanation, although I understand that the preliminary speculation might be sensitive.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 07:12:23 pm by xkrajnan »