Author Topic: Since upgrade password not working  (Read 4174 times)

Offline ptrckschnwll

Looks like instead of making it safer... they made it worse for everyone with an account older then the safety update...

Dear Bitshare personnel, please reply!

Fun is over...

Offline wardylux

• View Profile
I have just tried to login to my account for the first time since the upgrade and am having the exact same troubles.

I find it strange that after a month of the question being raised there is still no answer.

Offline ptrckschnwll

Hope someone can inform us the restrains of the password. This so I know better if I am using the correct password.
Like use at least 1 capital, 1 number, 1 symbol etc... minimum 10 digits.. Things like that.

Offline Ray

• View Profile
I don't know if my password is not working because of the upgrade, because I have not been here in a while... moving, buying a new property had kept me busy.

I am trying to get into my account and the password I had does not work.

What is the problem?

Offline dkhang

• View Profile
so noone was able to login?  I am having the same problem and they don't have support to get help.

:(  :'(

Offline ptrckschnwll

I have tried ALL possible passwords..

If only they could activate the old wallet webpage link for a short while... Then I can access the BTS  wallet.

Offline Pythagoras

• View Profile
Same problem with me... now it will cost me 10% to recover!

Offline Elendil999

Have the exact same problem but no one is able to help here sadly, they always attribute it to us forgetting our password when ultimately I think something on their end screwed up with the upgrade as we had no issue before that.

Offline Sonoma1043

• View Profile
Good day,

I believe you are doing an awesome job at BITSHARES. Keep it up :)

I opened an account and web wallet on the 17th of June of this year.
After opening the account I ofcourse made a back up, by creating the .bin file.

Somewhere during June and today, the online wallet changed from:
https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/
to
https://wallet.bitshares.org/

In the old situation I could just go to the webpage and he would log me in.
In the new situation I need to enter my login details again. For some reason my password is not working.

I as well tried to restore the wallet with the .bin file. But then you need to fill in as well a password.

Some questions:
* During the month June you could set your OWN password correct? Not like the new version where a password is created for you..
* Your own password.. can anyone tell me the restrictions and minimum requirements of the password? Capital, numbers, etc? This so I can check if my password is valid according to these requirements...

Hope you can help me.

Best situation now would be if I could still log in in the OLD webpage.

Hope you can assist.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Patrick

I have the same issue . Has any able to help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline ptrckschnwll

Good day,

I believe you are doing an awesome job at BITSHARES. Keep it up :)

I opened an account and web wallet on the 17th of June of this year.
After opening the account I ofcourse made a back up, by creating the .bin file.

Somewhere during June and today, the online wallet changed from:
https://bitshares.org/wallet/#/
to
https://wallet.bitshares.org/

In the old situation I could just go to the webpage and he would log me in.
In the new situation I need to enter my login details again. For some reason my password is not working.

I as well tried to restore the wallet with the .bin file. But then you need to fill in as well a password.

Some questions:
* During the month June you could set your OWN password correct? Not like the new version where a password is created for you..
* Your own password.. can anyone tell me the restrictions and minimum requirements of the password? Capital, numbers, etc? This so I can check if my password is valid according to these requirements...

Hope you can help me.

Best situation now would be if I could still log in in the OLD webpage.

Hope you can assist.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Patrick