Author Topic: Open Ledger withdrawal issue  (Read 3044 times)

Offline crypto-smirk

Just so everyone knows there is more then one gateway to move in and out of BitShares.  OpenLedger is one however there is also blocktrades and RuDEX.  You can see these under the deposit and withdraw tab.  All of them have different fee's however and do not deposit or withdraw all available tokens.

BTC issues could be stemming from the huge backlog of transactions on the bitcoin blockchain: https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count

The tx's haven't even been made yet so it has nothing to do with the backlog, just openledger not making any tx's

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Just so everyone knows there is more then one gateway to move in and out of BitShares.  OpenLedger is one however there is also blocktrades and RuDEX.  You can see these under the deposit and withdraw tab.  All of them have different fee's however and do not deposit or withdraw all available tokens.

BTC issues could be stemming from the huge backlog of transactions on the bitcoin blockchain: https://blockchain.info/charts/mempool-count

Offline crypto-smirk

Anyone have a response or solution yet?   :-\

Offline frankee

• View Profile
About 9 hours ago I sent BTC to Cryptopia exhange using open BTC on the Bitshares platform but it hasn't shown up yet. I opened a support ticket but I haven't received a response from support yet. Does anyone know if there is a way to cancel my withdrawal transaction or am I screwed? The ticket I opened has been open for 9 hours with no response and I have no idea where my money is (somewhere in the cloud I guess). If it was a smaller amount I wouldn't be worried but it was for a larger amount. What should I do?
Facing the same issue [emoji35].

Envoyé de mon Nexus 6P en utilisant Tapatalk

Offline crypto-smirk

Yeah they opened and closed them again since yesterday  ::)

Waiting in such a volatile market is no fun  >:( ;D

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
https://blog.openledger.info/2017/12/16/ltc-btc-dash-gateways-are-under-maintenance-now/

Here is their full statement about being under under maintenance right now.    Which is funny because I checked their status last night and it said these 3 coins were re-enabled for withdrawal.   At least this gives me some hope that my coins aren't lost somewhere.   

Offline crypto-smirk

Same issue.

Almost 24 hours and when I check the receiving address in the explorer the tx hasn't even been made yet.

The only info I found is wallets are 'under maintenance' in the news tab when you login web wallet.

Offline mfajma

• View Profile
I am in the same situation.  What is going on with OpenLedger right now?   No response from support either.

It make a me a little nervous using the DEX or the OpenLedger gateway if I can't withdrawal my coins in a timely manner.

Offline killuminati

About 9 hours ago I sent BTC to Cryptopia exhange using open BTC on the Bitshares platform but it hasn't shown up yet. I opened a support ticket but I haven't received a response from support yet. Does anyone know if there is a way to cancel my withdrawal transaction or am I screwed? The ticket I opened has been open for 9 hours with no response and I have no idea where my money is (somewhere in the cloud I guess). If it was a smaller amount I wouldn't be worried but it was for a larger amount. What should I do?