Author Topic: Anything I have to do to get my deposit?  (Read 2407 times)

Offline cylemmulo

Sigh, still nothing. Got a response saying they were forwarding my stuff to the tech department :/ sigh

Offline cylemmulo

Yeah this makes me very wary about using them. I put in a ticket as well.

Weird thing is, I wanted to test the address, sent like 30 doge from bittrex and it worked right away. So 100% i have the right one, but my large transfer is just stuck in limbo still.

Unil then, hopefully doge price rises.

Offline Teo

• View Profile
Hi
 I have the same problem with openledger and DOGE .
I have tryed to move a small amount of doges from poloniex to them but i haven't seen it yet on my openledger account.
Checking now the doge explorer i see that the coins are in the correct address but still  they don't exist in my account.
I had the same problems with DOGE coin and jaxx wallet for almost a month now (still my coins are in limbo) without a clear answer from them.
In both cases i have filed a ticket to support.
Hope the problem will be solved asp.
I would love to move all my coins to decentralized exchange from poloniex.
Again... is it a coincidence that we have such problems with doge coin ?

Happy and profitable 2018

Offline alchemist

Same issue here.

Made a deposit.

Confirmed after 2 minutes.

2 days later, nothing on openledger.

I'm officially quitting using their system 100% till this is sorted out.

Offline cylemmulo

So I sent some doge from cryptopia to my openledger doge address. I  Have liek 70 confirmations and "not yet redeemed." Also, I went to tripple check the wallet address I sent it to, and my doge just says for me to "please get a new address" like I don't currently have one. Is it possible something happened with the old address?

Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this or is it up to support?