Author Topic: Evander Holyfield | AriseBank | Bitshares  (Read 2826 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I have raised my concerns about this as well.

What bothers me most is that it leaves the impression of being an "official partnership" between BitShares and X.
Those that are part of this community for longer know that nothing official exists on BitShares unless it is voted via worker.
This far, the only political decision made on BitShares, is the approval of the BitShares Blockchain Foundation as spokesperson.

W.r.t. censorship: I was told that some messages have been removed from reddit and the forums since they came from new
accounts and ware overly aggressive with whatever message they wanted to get across. In general, this forum has always
been a place where people can openly discuss whatevery they preferred to talk about. However, of course, the usual "netiquette"
applies here too.

W.r.t. Arise: I don't have a founded opinion on this and I encourage everyone to do his own reseach. Facts are what counts - not wishes, nor promises.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 01:16:14 pm by xeroc »

Offline Ravid

• View Profile
There is no censorship, nobody told you that you couldn't be skeptical about Arise. The message on reddit is directed onto a few attempts to "prove" that Arise is a scam that have been posted there.

Regarding the endorsement - Holyfield partners with bitshares to raise money for some humanitarian fund, Stan wrote about it on steemit and talked about it on bluerocktalk radio show. The official announcement is going to be later this month. I don't know if this partnership has anything to do with Arise. Maybe it is, maybe not.

Offline forumguy771

• View Profile
BitShares - the world's first crypto rising on twitter news :D

Offline forumguy771

• View Profile
strange silence from community. is there official representatives on the forum?

Offline forumguy771

• View Profile
Hello.
AriseBank posted twit that has been reposted by BitShares:

Boxing legend and hall of famer Evander Holyfield has officially endorsed @AriseBank. Join the biggest fight in history.

Anybody has any proof of this info? Any links to media? Because I cannot find info except AriseBank twitter.
All this AriseBank looks like terry scam or a cheap HYIP website with all these unconfirmed loud news.
Do you have any ideas about it?

Also I found in BitShares reddit pinned post about Arise:
"As long as there are no concrete facts, posts with baseless claims will be deleted from now on. Bitshares community should be intelligent enough to stay away from FUD campaigns."

Is this censorship also applied to this forum?
Could anyone please explain what is going on with BitShares ?

Thank you.

P.S. I have not accused anyone of anything yet, just being a user of bitshares trying to find out all things that looks strange for me.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 05:16:33 pm by ach312 »