Author Topic: borrowed HERO and then put it on the market to sell question  (Read 1691 times)

Offline yvv

• View Profile
You better learn how order matching works in general before trading. Bitshares is not different from any other exchange in this sense. You have not done nothing wrong yet, but without understanding of what are you doing you will eventually do something wrong and lose you money.

Offline legend018

ok I'm kind of new at this and I guess I don't fully know what I'm doing, but I'm not playing with a ton of money and feel I need to do it to start getting a better understanding. I had borrowed 1 Hero and then put it on the market.  I thought if I sold 1 hero someone would eventually buy 1 hero but I noticed it was being sold off in pieces . Is that what is suppose to happen?  I sold it for settlement price.  For example: see pasted fill orders are below.  I also got nervous because I thought well maybe I did something wrong so I cancelled it and it cancelled and I eventually got 0.00001 hero back.  Now I don't know what I'm suppose to do with 0.00001 hero.    So I probably screwed something who knows.

legend018 bought 0.89 BTS at 200.44369369 BTS/HERO

1 hour ago
Fill order
legend018 bought 4.83 BTS at 200.00 BTS/HERO

1 hour ago
Fill order
legend018 bought 38.63 BTS at 200.00 BTS/HERO

1 hour ago
Fill order
legend018 bought 155.65 BTS at 200.00 BTS/HERO