Author Topic: Ethereum transfer sent 4 days ago. Still hasn't arrived at destination address.  (Read 1487 times)

Offline marci

I'm having the same issue. They had a notice on one of their sites saying the network was overloaded and our funds are safe, but you can look at etherscan and see there aren't days or weeks' worth of pending transactions, and mine hasn't shown up there. It looks like everyone is having this issue--trading volume in OPEN.ETH has collapsed, so even if our money weren't trapped in limbo in their accounts, it would be impossible to exchange.

Is anybody accountable in a decentralized organization? I put in a support ticket but this whole issue makes no sense. The story doesn't add up.

Offline tydavis76

Hi,

I realize the network has been congested lately, but 4 days seems a little long. In the DEX activity tab it shows that open.ETH has been transferred to openledger-dex. Selecting the transfer it shows Block# 23287927.

Normally I would search etherscan for the ethereum transactionId to see if its pending, but I'm not sure how to track an ethereum transfer once sent to openledger.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Ty