Author Topic: Creating new systems on graphene/bitshares2.0  (Read 3190 times)

Offline thor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: znmd
Update : Doxygen with graphviz is a good help. Will explore and come back for help.

Thank You!

Offline thor

• View Profile
Do you have the required technical skills to program such a large project? No offence.

None Taken. You guys are fast with replies.  :)
No, development is not my core expertise. I would hire more people on the way. As of now just want to understand few things.
Am I looking to reinvent the wheel?
-Of course not.

Offline R

• View Profile
If you want a steem-like blockchain, why don't you fork steem instead?

Hello Xeroc,
Steemit is a great product with market potential and community power. I just want dissect Bitshare 2.0 tech to use it for different use cases. At present stage, this is an effort to understand the core tool behind successful networks.

Thank You
Do you have the required technical skills to program such a large project? No offence.

Offline thor

• View Profile

Hello Xeroc,
Steemit is a great product with market potential and community power. I just want dissect Bitshare 2.0 tech to use it for different use cases. At present stage, this is an effort to understand the core tool behind successful networks.

Thank You

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline thor

• View Profile
http://docs.bitshares.org/

I have skimmed through these docs. Reading the white paper as of now. I just need to know how to write my business logic in terms of smart contract. What files? Which folder?
Thanks in advance!  :)

Offline thor

• View Profile

Offline thor

• View Profile
Hello,
I have forked the bithsares-core directory from github and want to create a new steem like chain for content, an independent one. Can anyone direct me to the resources or tell me about how to built over this beautiful toolkit? I want to write contracts that will define the nature of relationship/economy on new platform.

Thank You