Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] Instagram Marketing - @bitshares Instagram Inactive Since 2015  (Read 2997 times)

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Hey, no they are just styles i pulled from relevant searches.

Good idea, ill get to them and post them on here! Just testing the waters to see if there's any legitimate interest.

Cheers.

I don't have the weight to have a significant influence to the voting process, I just wanted to let you know my thoughts!

Offline ME1995

• View Profile
Hey, no they are just styles i pulled from relevant searches.

Good idea, ill get to them and post them on here! Just testing the waters to see if there's any legitimate interest.

Cheers.

Offline sschiessl

• Administrator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: sschiessl
Advertising on those is a great idea!

The two infographics are misrepresenting the platform. Did you make those infographics or where do they come from?
The first one seems to be advertising Arise Bank and the second one is talking about Protoshares (PTS). To showcase your abilities I'd recomment creating your own and put proper content on them.

Offline ME1995

• View Profile
These are ideally the sort of Infographics that I believe would be most effective.

Offline ME1995

• View Profile
Hello all,

A fundamental component of raising awareness or attention for any project, whether it be a traditional business or cryptocurrency, is visibility on key social-media platforms. As it stands, Instagram is undoubtedly on-par with Twitter with regard to user activity and user engagement. To that end, it seems somewhat nonsensical to have an Instagram account that is wholly inactive, with the last post being on the 1st of March 2015. It is paramount for the success of Bitshares that these media & marketing kinks are resolved with a degree of proficiency. Moreover, visibility on social-media will dissuade & disarm the perception that Bitshares is an abandoned project, given the conjecture that there is a lack of structure following our lord & saviour Dan Larimer's switch to EOS.

Instagram serves as a platform to give a 'TLDR' (Too Long Didnt Read) to crypto-enthusiasts, providing curious investors a foundation to commence researching the intricacies of the platform. It is my belief that enabling and empowering this route will enhance clicks on vital Bitshares information gateways, such as relevant forums, other social media pages, websites & even the Bitshares DEX. The unfortunate reality underpinning this space is that a vast majority of investors do not have the technical know-how to read & research lengthy papers, however I believe clever infographics can greatly assist foundational understanding that could act as the catalyst for more research and more investors.

NOTE: I would not post any form of Technical Analysis on the page. I believe this form of advertising can be conceived as misleading, I would rather the effectiveness of Graphene tech & Bitshares to  be the paramount focus.

A little bit about me:
Law Graduate from Australia with Distinction (6.0GPA on a 1-7 Scale)
Experience at two top local Criminal Law firms. (Spooky stuff - trying to get out!)
Currently educating myself on Instagram Marketing efficiency - Achieved through my current Instagram page 'Crypto.io' that has achieved nearly 1,000 legitimate followers in a matter of weeks.

Any assistance in allowing me to achieve my goal in providing a platform for Instagram users to share our love of Bitshares would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:35:52 am by ME1995 »