Author Topic: PTS price fall after BTS launch?  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Talos

• View Profile
Re: PTS price fall after BTS launch?
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 01:00:52 pm »
The timing of any announcements on future Invictus DACs, i.e. if given prior to the release of Bitshares X, may be of some relevance here. One major hurdle is the initial release. But my guess is that once the 'wheel' is invented and 'manufactured', it will create a snowball effect within Invictus, as they would then presumably be able to develop subsequent DACs more quickly, and these are promised to benefit Protoshare holders. It would therefore be of interest to learn just a little more about the upcoming Invictus DACs. In production are:

NameShares: Keyhotee blockchain - will pts holders receive NameShares?
VoteShares: decentralized decisions. New government, anyone?
LuckyShares: decentralized bets.
DomainShares: not sure of any details here.

Each of these have huge potential. It's why I've held PTS so far, but added AGS with BTC.

Then, there are the non Invictus DACs. Those DAC developers of course are invited to mention what they are planning wrt protoshares.

sumantso

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 10:42:54 am »
If BitsharesX works out well, PTS price may actually shoot up as it is a way to get a pie in the future DACs.

Offline valtr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 06:26:33 am »
I haven't thought it through that much but it seems like the main reason people are holding PTS right now is because it entitles them to some oh so sweet dividend paying Bitshares.

Do you think PTS price will collapse after III launches Bitshares X?
I think it depends on success of Bitshares X.  Success should bring attention.  Something like " new projects are coming in near future"
Collapse is probably too strong expression. The price of PTS is not extremely high.
But I have no strong opinion what happens. The rise of bitcoin was a shock for me. One must be carefull in his outlook.

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
PTS price fall after BTS launch?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 04:00:54 am »
I haven't thought it through that much but it seems like the main reason people are holding PTS right now is because it entitles them to some oh so sweet dividend paying Bitshares.

Do you think PTS price will collapse after III launches Bitshares X?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.