Author Topic: Why there's no BITJPY?  (Read 3485 times)

Offline bench

More trading pairs like bitJPY, bitOil, and other bitMetals (aluminium, copper and iron) would be a nice thing.
Be part of the change and vote for the bitshares-vision proxy!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The "featured markets" are hard-coded by each frontend (e.g. openledger). Given that there is some nice liquidity there, you should certainly propose this to their devs - or create an issue on github.com/bitshares/bitshares-ui .. devs there are usually very responsive

Offline gn1

• View Profile
I understand that the market existed right from the start.

I meant, the market should be listed in the "featured markets" section.
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Offline gn1

• View Profile
Now that Japanese language is added to BitShares, I believe bitJPY should be added in featured markets to encourage Japanese users to trade markets like bitUSD/bitJPY. What do you guys think?
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.

Offline sky_force

• View Profile
The foreign exchange market is the largest capital market in the world, the total amount of transactions is more than 20 times the stock market, which is not a trivial matter.

Make people all over the world realized that Bitshares is not only a cryptocurrency DEX, but also a forex DEX, that's important.

From this perspective, offering of major currencies is more important than that of most cryptocurrency.

Offline R

• View Profile
We need to convince the witnesses to start publishing price feeds for this along with others such as bitOIL, bitEOS, bitStockmarket etc...  Liquidity will not arrive if there is no market to play in.
Are there price feeds for these market pegged assets? Without scripts they won't be able to do so.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
We need to convince the witnesses to start publishing price feeds for this along with others such as bitOIL, bitEOS, bitStockmarket etc...  Liquidity will not arrive if there is no market to play in.

Offline renkcub

• View Profile
good question. the MM should start offering

Offline sky_force

• View Profile
As I know Japanese are very interested in cryptocurrency. Recently just broke the exchange scandal, why not take this opportunity to promote to Japan?

correct: When I changed the keyword from "BITJPY" to "JPY", I got the result.  Search should be handled using regular expressions.  In my opinion, take this opporunity as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 03:38:38 am by sky_force »