Author Topic: Solved Failed to broadcast the transaction  (Read 2400 times)

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
OK, I created a local wallet and I have imported both private key but I still have the same error when I try to do anything. Is there another way. Also I am able to switch account from the same wallet but doesnt seem like I have both key in one account
I think you've solved the problem. From https://bts.ai/u/cyberfreedom08:
Code: [Select]
account update cyberfreedom08 update account 2018/03/24 06:54:21 25499497
fill order cyberfreedom08 paid 0.0743 USD, received 0.50067 BTS 2018/03/24 06:53:30 25499480
limit order create cyberfreedom08 sell 0.0743 USD at price 6.72948 BTS/USD 2018/03/24 06:53:30 25499480
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Cyberfreedom

OK, I created a local wallet and I have imported both private key but I still have the same error when I try to do anything. Is there another way. Also I am able to switch account from the same wallet but doesnt seem like I have both key in one account

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Your setup is OK, but not ideal and a bit hard to use.

Tip: don't mix keys and accounts in permission unless you're an expert.

Here is how to operate on behalf of that cyberfreedom08 account:
* find private key of active permission of cybercrypto1
* find private key of BTS6vQu1y86NGKK8q66MVw1sK7pTyFEaTJNXSkC4cSCg5c4Znjq32 (in cyberfreedom08 account)
* create a new "local" wallet, import the 2 private keys you found above
* go to cyberfreedom08 account
* do anything you want (the first thing to do IMHO is to change the permission to a normal one).

To do this, you don't need funds in cybercrypto1 account to pay fees.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Cyberfreedom

also I tried proposal with my main account but didnt work and when I try with the other account cybercrypto1 I dont have any fund in the account so I cannot test to see if it work. Would anyone be kind enough to send 1 bts to cybercrypto1 please as my fund are locked :( I will pay back

Offline Cyberfreedom

Hi,
I have problem since I changed owner permission. I have added another account for a multi-sig account. Each user got 1 weight and the threshold is 2. Now everytime I try to do something I cannot do anything as it say I do not have the permission. I try propose but it doesnt work... I am in trouble I need help please.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:58:14 am by Cyberfreedom »