Author Topic: New to bitshares  (Read 2182 times)

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Within the app you can always hit view>reload at the top of the app to refresh the page.

If the connection goes down you can choose a new node under the settings>nodes tab.

Offline cryptom2108

Brekyrself

I rebooted my laptop, started the wallet application again and the bts is there!

Thanks very much replying that website url, that is very handy.

Thankyou again
Regards
 :)

Offline cryptom2108

Thanks Brekyrself

I will check this when I get home.
To ask a uninformed question, if my laptop gos offline or there is an internet problem would the bts shares
still sync to the wallet later after the connection fixes itsself or laptop reboots ?

Is there a way to re-sycn the wallet to my BTS assets (just incase they have not arrived) ?

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Check your balance, it shows you have the BTS.

http://cryptofresh.com/u/cryptom2108

Offline cryptom2108

Thanks Brekyrself for replying

I used Blocktrades , sat there and waited for 4 hours and nothing.

I verified it was sent from my exchange and have a transaction id ? not sure what you meen around verify if BTC was accepted

It appears to have been sent to the address provided by the bridge on the Bitshares wallet

sorry if I am in the wrong place
If you are able to point me out to the right place ? , I posted this on the  technical support forum on this site so if perhaps you can help further, you could reply there.

Regards

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Which service did you use for the bridge?  This will help direct where to get help.  Did you also verify the BTC transaction was accepted by the BTC network?

OpenLedger?
Blocktrades?

Offline cryptom2108

I raised this post in the technical support area

But can you tell me is this forum site the place to get help with problems on transactions ?

I installed the application on my laptop, setup an account and used the bridge function to try to buy BTS.

but nothing arrived. Is this site the appropriate place to get help / technical support?

Thankyou