Author Topic: mmc-chain down  (Read 3543 times)

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Yep its updated now.

Thanks and sorry if I sounded dickish, just very hard to get hold of BTER support and need all information available when they do decide to respond to QQchat.

Offline FaSan

• View Profile
It's the first problem and for few hours in one month, I think you don't need to alert the army.

FaSan

Fair enough, but its up and unusable since its still not updated since its gone down.

So is it busy catching up with the blockchain or when will it function with up to date block history / transaction history.

I need it functioning so I can sort out more than 20000 MMC thats missing on BTER deposit, if this isn't something thats important enough to make a noise over then I dont know what is.

I understand you and I'm sorry for it. We have change the server and sometimes simple job don't come good.

Now working and it's updated ;)

FaSan

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
It's the first problem and for few hours in one month, I think you don't need to alert the army.

FaSan

Fair enough, but its up and unusable since its still not updated since its gone down.

So is it busy catching up with the blockchain or when will it function with up to date block history / transaction history.

I need it functioning so I can sort out more than 20000 MMC thats missing on BTER deposit, if this isn't something thats important enough to make a noise over then I dont know what is.

Offline FaSan

• View Profile

FaSan

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Yeh it seems mmc-chain is 350+ blocks behind the network.

I really need it updated and accurate asap, got deposit issues to resolved with BTER and right now I have no way to provide them with deposit transactions for them to verify.

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Its back up but without any transaction history of over 24hrs.

Is it updating blockchain or whats going on with that ?

re gmail, I have never had any gmail downtime so not sure how you could have gmail downtime.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
It's back now - for comparison, my gmail was down for a few hours yesterday - these things happen.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline bppsp1

• View Profile
Its hard for anyone to take memorycoin seriously when something as important as the block explorer / mmc-chain.org is down for multiple hours right now.

What is up with that, now there is no way to verify transfers or provide information on missing deposits.