Author Topic: Announcement BitShareshub.io  (Read 3279 times)

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
  • BitShares: chris4210

Your claims about the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF) are also wrong. The BBF has nothing to do with BlockPay. When you check the trade history about BlockPay tokens you can see that I never sold any BlockPay tokens and no Pre-ICO funds went into private pockets.

Why do you not register your account at www.payger.com and try out the Payger Wallet yourself? That is what we are building all this time.

The aforementioned link documented that you were doing backdoor dealings, ie. what Freednex was about, and that the persons involved were core members of the Bitshares Foundation (though not all). Apparently, for that entity more investor funds were taken in, or some tokens sold, swapped, promised or whatever. As always, there was no transparency on that. At that time you were hiding away, not responding on the disappearance of 430BTC that occurred when you were into Freednex.

To my information Dr. Wolfgang Hering was involved with the Bitshares Foundation as legal council.

Bitshares aka BitShares Blockchain Foundation was announced as one of the Escrow providers for the pre-ICO, for the funds different from BTC. They got money and benefits for that.

As said before, don't allude anything Payger to distract from the disappearance of the funds. The costs for Payger are in no relation to the amount of the pre-ICO funds. Apparently, you put up a story that you build Payger with the pre-ICO funds.

Sorry but I do not know what kind of conspiracy theories you are talking about. Please write me an e-mail to Christoph.Hering@payger.com with the details, I am curious. You can also text me or give me a call on Telegram at @heringchristoph .

Here are the facts:

* BitShares cannot be an escrow partner since it is a blockchain.
* The BitShares Blockchain Foundation did not exist when we did the pre-ico in 2016, hence no escrow partner.
* The Payger Wallet software development costs reached the low six-figure mark per month right now, employing around 15 highly skilled developers to build the whole ecosystem. More info at www.payger.com/blog and in our monthly newsletter.

Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
There is no other comment about BitShareshub.io so far. Nobody seems to like it. Comments are highly appreciated....

In my understanding the official Bitshares website was always Bitshares.org. With BitShareshub.io and Bitshares.foundation effectively usurping the Bitshares portal and Bitshares label one should take notice who is in charge of them:

The Herings have major influence in those two entities. There should be a warning. Christoph Hering is an ICO-scammer, and Dr. Wolfgang Hering legal council behind it. Both these individuals when getting a grip on Bitshares are detrimental to the platform. In particular on how ICOs are conducted and understood. Dr. Wolfgang Hering is responsible and personally active in ripp-off schemes on ICO investors. He is the legal counsel for Blockpay and the Bitshares foundation, cashing in some 500EURO per hour, helping his son in the embezzlement of investor funds and abusing the Foundation for their own profits.

More to come...

@sunbear you are spreading more and more fake news. Let me get the facts straight.

First, BitShareshub.io is a fan page that promotes the BitShares Blockchain and its features to interested entrepreneurs, corporates, and financial institutions. BitShareshub.io is not the official website of the BitShares Blockchain and does not replace bitshares.org or bitshares.foundation . Like Bitcoin has many different fan pages for the Bitcoin Blockchain, bitshareshub.io is another information portal for the BitShares Blockchain.

Second, I have no influence over bitshares.org . The website ownership has been transferred from Stan Larimer to Digital Lucifer and apasia.tech, see the link here https://steemit.com/bitshares/@stan/bitshares-org-gets-long-awaited-face-lift

Third, I never worked for the BitShares Blockchain Foundation.

Fourth, Dr. Wolfgang Hering never worked for the BitShares Blockchain Foundation and was never a legal counsel of the BitShares Blockchain Foundation. Further, he does not consult how ICO are conducted and understood.

The Bitshares Foundation is related to https://www.blockchainprojectsbv.com/ . These are the individuals that did backdoor dealing regarding Blockpay, without ever providing any information to Blockpay token holders. There is some leak concerning this matter:

https://busy.org/@stevepaterson/the-face-of-the-bitshares-foundation-ico-crowd-magazine-manager-annemieke-dirkes-threatens-to-blackmail-business-partners

They are or were close to Christoph Hering. It seems that behind the curtain Christoph Hering was selling even more Blockpay tokens, or took in more investors money. He keeps silent for more than a year, while ICO funds went into private pockets.

Your claims about the BitShares Blockchain Foundation (BBF) are also wrong. The BBF has nothing to do with BlockPay. When you check the trade history about BlockPay tokens you can see that I never sold any BlockPay tokens and no Pre-ICO funds went into private pockets.

Why do you not register your account at www.payger.com and try out the Payger Wallet yourself? That is what we are building all this time.
Vote Chris4210 for Committee Member http://bit.ly/1WKC03B! | www.Payger.com - Payments + Messenger | www.BitShareshub.io - Community based fanpage for the BitShares Blockchain

Offline oxarbitrage

the website looks great to me to be honest.

as far as i know(of course it is not much and maybe i am wrong) chris haves nothing to do with the bitshares foundation.

Offline Chris4210

• Keep Building!
    • View Profile
    • www.payger.com
Dear BitShares community,
today I am super excited to share with all of you the results of hard work over the last months. As announced in the forum (https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=22828.msg296154#msg296154),  at Steemfest 2.0 and the Global Graphene Blockchain Developer Conference I proudly present you www.BitShareshub.io .

www.BitShareshub.io is the new information portal for investors, business and startups about the BitShares Blockchain!

It is not the official BitShares Blockchain website! This page is a fan and community-based website that will grow other time with your support!! The official website is www.bitshares.foundation

This website is tailored to introduce the main BitShares Blockchain features, list the benefits and inspire starts with business use cases and a growing collection of success stories on the BitShares Blockchain.

My plan is to grow this site over the next months and add more content, case studies, tutorials, and info material to build BitShareshub.io into a valuable, resourceful and informative Platform for the BitShares Ecosystem.

You like what we do? Then contact us for additional information and open job positions. We are hiring!
Please support our work by voting for committee Chris4210

Thank you.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 08:18:58 am by Chris4210 »