Author Topic: Bts vs Btc  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Markus

• View Profile
Does your mattress give  +5%?

Sometimes a mattress gives you +50% :)

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
btc is "cash," bts is like a brokerage margin account. They both are useful for different uses.
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
I think the crucial thing that beats btc is not the 5%. It is "no mining" and being a powerful financial instrument which also makes it a true reserve currency...
We should not forget to explain what it does and what makes bts powerful! +5% can easily make it look like a ponzi and people believe the great promises even less...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:04:16 pm by delulo »

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Does your mattress give  +5%?
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

bitbro

Trying to think of analogies for buying into Bts that pertain to the real world ...

Does this rhetoric work:?

Would you keep thousands of US dollar bills under your mattress or in your pocket?  ...
Then why would you do that with cyber currency?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk