Author Topic: CryptoKopen.eu - Vote for MMC!  (Read 3468 times)

Offline Shuxy

• View Profile
I'd like to chime in on CryptoKopen. While their margin may be high, it sometimes ends up cheaper than buying BTC, waiting a few days for it, then using BTC to buy the other alts you want on the exchanges. I've dealt with them for EAC and DGB and they've been excellent in their service :), offering an additional 600DGB as a gesture for a returning customer. I know it's a small amount but they didn't have to do that.

Voted for MMC :).

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Their profit margit is a bit high. Nonetheless, it will be much better than buymmc2 :)
Btw, see how poll works on MemoryCoin? Low community support when it comes to voting.
Not everyone will give you everything for translation :)

I've never expected translation services for these purposes, kiddo. My solutions have always been flexible and customer/entrepreneur-oriented.
In short, I have many different hidden skills you wouldn't believe! :)
Coaex Precious Metals - Cryptocoin Gold and Silver Bullion
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
Their profit margit is a bit high. Nonetheless, it will be much better than buymmc2 :)
Btw, see how poll works on MemoryCoin? Low community support when it comes to voting.
Obviously we're a smaller community compared to shit coins with massive amount of Scrypt miners.
Nonetheless, we don't have a choice in many cases...
Not everyone will give you everything for translation :)

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
Memorycoin Chief Marketing Officer - Voting Address: MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ

Offline itsik78

• View Profile

Offline stalemate

• Memorycoin CMO
    • View Profile
    • Coaex Precious Metals
voted mmc but i don't think that's a good service.

Offline itsik78

• View Profile
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444266

Please vote for MemoryCoin on CryptoKopen.eu's poll.
What they do is convert fiat money into crypto-currencies and having MemoryCoin there would increase the coin's recognition and value.
Take the 2 seconds to choose MMC please.

Thank you