Author Topic: [Worker Proposal] OpenSource Bitshares Mobile App Proposal  (Read 25647 times)

Offline George_Bitspark

• Co-Founder and CEO of Bitspark
    • View Profile
    • Bitspark
We would be hesitant to vote until it is open sourced on Github. If this is a community project then this should be #1 priority and should already be possible given codebase already exists.
Bitspark- Cash to Cryptocurrency

Offline btspp

OpenLedger has also recently submitted a bill for developers of mobile app. I think we should have a good communication to find out what is necessary and what is not necessary, so as to avoid repetitive work and pay too much money.

Of course, we also seriously compared the openledger app. I believe that we have certain advantages in terms of time cost and product quality. However, we will continue to communicate with the other side, hoping to achieve a cooperative approach.

Hello, would be happy to discuss way to collaborate. We can talk here, also you can reach me at @charyury in Telegram.

Can you pm my telegram, @syalon. I seem to have restrictions on sending you messages.
Email:contact@btsplusplus.com
Witness:btspp-witness

Offline yury

• View Profile
    • openledger.info
OpenLedger has also recently submitted a bill for developers of mobile app. I think we should have a good communication to find out what is necessary and what is not necessary, so as to avoid repetitive work and pay too much money.

Of course, we also seriously compared the openledger app. I believe that we have certain advantages in terms of time cost and product quality. However, we will continue to communicate with the other side, hoping to achieve a cooperative approach.

Hello, would be happy to discuss way to collaborate. We can talk here, also you can reach me at @charyury in Telegram.
Yury Cherniawsky
OpenLedger

Offline btspp

I have voted for you, but still worry about the efficiency of this architecture with the old API server.
wish you can improve it.

thank you very much.
You are very right, now there are many problems with the api server. We will try to optimize this part as much as possible. And in many ways we need to work with the Core team. For example: compressing response data, etc.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
I have voted for you, but still worry about the efficiency of this architecture with the old API server.
wish you can improve it.

Offline btspp

looks very good.
can you introduce some details about communicate with api server,
like what type is the api server, how many clients support for the api server?

About api server. We have the following considerations.
1. Some existing public api servers will be accessed and will dynamically test the response delay.
2. As the number of users of dex increases, we will build a load balancing server in the corresponding area according to the user area.
3. If the market has greater demand, the same server nodes will be built in other parts of the world.
The Chinese region mainly considers Aliyun Cloud. Overseas will consider Amazon or Azure.

There is currently no approximate estimate of the number of clients that the api server can support. However, based on the number of long connections that a single server can support and the size of data per user request, we should be able to estimate the corresponding bandwidth requirements and maximum load.

I hope you can vote for us. Thank you.

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
looks very good.
can you introduce some details about communicate with api server,
like what type is the api server, how many clients support for the api server?

Offline btspp

Offline btspp

I really want to support you, but now the price of BTS is too low, the expenditure of BTS is about 3 million, should we wait for the return of the value of BTS, and then sell BTS to pay the budget?

I very much agree with you. We will eventually pay in bitUSD and we will consider selling the BTS at the right price. The extra BTS will be returned to the system.
We are also trying to communicate with the openledger. However, they do not have any feedback yet.

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile

Offline finn-bts

• View Profile
I really want to support you, but now the price of BTS is too low, the expenditure of BTS is about 3 million, should we wait for the return of the value of BTS, and then sell BTS to pay the budget?

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline btspp

Update. Added screenshots of some existing products. Multi-language has not been completed yet.

Offline btspp

OpenSource Efficient HighQuality Security Stable Mobile App

Please vote for us.
Proposal: 201812 Bitshares Mobile App
ID: 1.14.138

GitHub: https://github.com/btspp/bitshares-mobile-app

GooglePlay: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.bitshares.app

Overview
Mobile phones have become an indispensable part of people's lives, and people are used to handling various things through mobile phones.
BitShares is a 7*24-hour decentralized exchange where people can log in to their accounts at any time to view markets, or trade, or transfer money. Therefore, a mobile wallet with good experience and complete functions is urgently needed in the market.

Background
At present, BitShares official products only provide PC-side, as well as some mobile wallets with poor experience or lack of function, which makes it more difficult for more users to access and use Bitshares.
In the fast-growing blockchain industry, opportunities will soon be lost. As a decentralized exchange that has been running for 5 years, there is no official mobile wallet with perfect functions and good experience. This is where we need to reflect.
Efficient development and good experience have always been the goal of our team. Therefore, we hope to continue to improve the development based on the existing BTS++ wallet and provide it to users. Give old users a new choice, and give new users access to Bitshares to provide the same experience as CEX.

Vision
We believe that at least the following points should be met as a mobile product of BitShares.
1. As the BitShares mobile wallet, its source code must be open source and subject to review.
2. It should at least contain the same functionality as the PC and support wallet mode.
3. It has related functions such as asset storage, trading, and management.
4. It should meet the basic trading needs of the user. Market view, K-line view, various indicators, etc.
5. It should provide voting capabilities.
6. It should have a good user experience.
7. It should have multi-language support.
8. Users can download directly from the AppStore and GooglePlay Store.

Goal
● Build BitShares' open source mobile products and become the core team for mobile development.
● Synchronize most of the features that PC wallet has.
● Provide products that experience good, stable, and safe.
● On the AppStore and GooglePlay stores.
● The follow-up Core team functions are fully synchronized.

Route map
The work proposal will start from 2018.12.10 until the end of 2019.5.10, with a period of 5 months.

1. Current BTS++ Wallet: Features already available. There is a BTS++ video on youtube. Link address: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUeS_boYmKo
Also welcome to download the Android version at http://btspp.io for the experience.
● Supports registration, login, and backup. Supports account mode and wallet mode.
● Support all asset viewing and trading of BitShares
● Markets, timeline, K-line chart, trading history
● Collateral
● account search, feed price details, margin postion rank
● Transfer function
● Voting function
● Asset and order view
● FAQ

2. The first phase of the work roadmap: estimated 6 weeks
● Add English version
● Add multiple account management
● Add multiple signatures
● deposits/withdrawals
● Open source on GitHub.

3. The second phase of the work roadmap: estimated 14 weeks.
● Add more language options
● Add PC-side features: upgrade lifetime membership, asset search, etc.
● Add QR code scan code: import private key, transfer, etc.
● Synchronize Core team related features, such as HTLC.
● On the AppStore and GooglePlay Store.

Costs
We expect the total development cycle to be only 5 months (152 days). The weekly budget is $6000, which is equivalent to a daily budget of $857, and the daily BTS budget is about 28,000. The total budget is $130000. The fund account is multi-signed management. Participated by multiple committee members. The excess funds are returned to the system.

Current multi-signature committee members: abit, jademont

RolesMemberRate(bitUSD/h)Hours/weeks
Full-stack DeveloperXiaoxia$12020hours
Android DeveloperQingfeng$10015hours
CoordinatorDigcat$705hours
DesignerYangming$7015hours
PMXiaoxia$805hours
QA/TesterYangming$605hours
Weekly Budget$6000
Total Budget$130000

Team Member
Xiaoxia: Founder of BTS++. 10 years of internet product development experience. Basic knowledge is solid and proficient, and good at the development of C, C++, Ruby, etc. Has a deep research on block chain, server, client, game engine, interpreter, virtual machine, AI and so on.
Responsible for development of BTS++ communication protocol layer and for development of IOS.

Qingfeng: Core developer. more than 10 years of technology research and development experience. Experienced in the development of client and website, good at web structure, front end and back end development, Android development, and intelligent contract development.
Responsible for the development of Android client and website.

Yangming: Co-founder. years of marketing and business experience. Responsible for product design, promotion operation, marketing and business reception.

Digcat: Coordinator . Rich experience in data mining and requirements analysis。

Screenshots

« Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 03:30:39 am by btspp »