Author Topic: [Witness proposal] kennybll-accnt  (Read 2391 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Please setup a block producer for public testnet and have that approved first!

Offline kennybll-accnt

Update: My witness server is running, I am currently setting up price feeds. Thanks for all the support. The witness account is kennybll-accnt :).
Bitshares witness: kennybll-accnt
Whaleshares witness: kennybll-witness

Offline startail

Nice to see some people from Whaleshares community coming over here as well :)

Good luck with your projects!

Offline kennybll-accnt

Hello Bitshares community! My name is Kenneth, but I go by kennybll, you can call me either, or Kenny, or Ken, doesn't matter to me. I am a full stack react developer and am currently working for Whaleshares. Whaleshares is a fork of Steem, based on Graphene. Whaleshares is tightly integrated with Bitshares through the power of WhaleTokens, or UIAs. I have been a witness for Whaleshares since the launch, and part of the private testnet. I had ran a Scorum witness as well, but I'm not much of a sports guy so I decided to disable my witness, and lets others who are be top 20's.

I have helped a bit with the bitshares-ui repository. I have been grabbing some issues from Github and working on them. I currently have one pull request. My github is https://github.com/Kennybll. I don't know how to write c++ but can read it. I have been studying the Graphene blockchains for a year now, and am continually learning. I've always wanted to help with the development with Bitshares. This is one of many ways to do so, and I would love to do it. I still don't know everything about Bitshares, but I can be a great witness, developer, and learner.

What I'll Be Doing
  • Working on tasks from bitshares-ui
  • Running a witness
  • Working with Whaleshares which brings more Bitshares users
  • Eventually have a seed node
Witness Node - Dedicated
  • 16 GB of Ram
  • 160 GB SSD
  • 1G/S Connection
Eventually I will also have a backup witness server as I grow rank.

I know I have to prove myself, and I plan on it. I hope the community helps support my witness.

My witness node is currently syncing, about 50% there.

If you like what I'm doing or who I am, please vote  :) .

Contact information:
Discord: kennybll#3044
Telegram: kennybll
Email: kennybll@outlook.com
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 04:03:28 am by kennybll-accnt »
Bitshares witness: kennybll-accnt
Whaleshares witness: kennybll-witness